Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Approach Program

Wed, Feb 28 2024 8:32 PM (77 replies)
  • jimmiespencer
    253 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 5:52 AM

Thanks Babz,

Don't give up on your videos, I love watching them.

Jimmie

• jimmiespencer
    253 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 10:47 AM

Android systems

details?id=com.golfcalculator.multiplayerputtingcalculator&gl=US

Apple systems

Search apple golf distance calculator

I haven't tried them so maybe they work, maybe not.

Jimmie

• jerrykrouse
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 12:23 PM

going to give it a try.  Will let you know.

It works great.

• L0ngballhitter
    12 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2023 3:51 PM

What's the verdict?

• 1Jema
    745 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2024 7:00 AM

I would be interested in looking at this program, I like the way (I've seen the videos) that the shot log data can be used to aid decisions on current shot.

One issue I have is consistency, but I am unsure if it is shot selection fault , shot execution or course differences, or just the occasional VEM.

Poor memory I am afraid, so data on past efforts with cross-winds on different courses will help.

Unfortunately I am unable to find an active link to download this very detailed and well developed program.

Is there a current active link ?

Neil

• jimmiespencer
    253 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2024 4:31 PM

I put them up on a free website. Still working on the website, just threw them up there.

https://free-4485445.webadorsite.com

Jimmie

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 1:09 PM

Hello, I'm Oldbayrunner I used to play a lot several years ago up until 2017 then quit playing until last Nov 2023. I am the one that worked with Sgt Bilko on his final version of his Calculator. Unfortunately after I quit playing I lost all of my databases for what I used on here and really don't feel like trying to re figure all that I used to know. I have some crude excell's I have re-put back together just based off my memory and what Little playing I have done. So thanks for taking the time and making yours available. Which of your calculators do you recommend needing?

I also am a new member of Nice & Friendly though I haven't officially met anyone as yet.

• jimmiespencer
    253 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 8:32 PM

You might try ShotCalc2 

file

RSS