Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving Distance not cub dependent anymore?

Mon, Dec 13 2021 11:08 AM (8 replies)
  • DRengo
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 11:52 AM

Just curious. Why am I continually outdriven by inferior clubs and balls?  My results are worse now that i have a better driver. Does it have something to do with apparel? Tell me this game hasnt become that ridiculous.. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 11:52 PM

Most probably it is apparel , but it could also be to do with spin on the ball , or hitting the ding better than you. Tbh , getting a few extra yards on a drive isn’t as important as getting the ball onto the green in the best location and as close to the hole. For me , I don’t use apparel for extra distance , I would rather have putting assistance and extra coin rewards in H2h games. 

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 11:17 AM

My SE hat is worth 18 yards when apparel is scored. Apparel doesn't count in tourneys. 

DRengo:

Just curious. Why am I continually outdriven by inferior clubs and balls?  My results are worse now that i have a better driver. Does it have something to do with apparel? Tell me this game hasnt become that ridiculous.. 

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 8:33 PM

Duphpherer:
    Tell me this game hasnt become that ridiculous

This game hasn't become that ridiculous.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2021 8:17 AM

Bad edit job. I never said that. 

HamdenPro:

Duphpherer:

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 6:27 PM

HamdenPro, you attributed that quote to me when I never said it. 

HamdenPro:

Duphpherer:

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 8:39 AM

Moderation Test - Ignore

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 2:31 PM

bossbird:

Most probably it is apparel , but it could also be to do with spin on the ball , or hitting the ding better than you. Tbh , getting a few extra yards on a drive isn’t as important as getting the ball onto the green in the best location and as close to the hole. For me , I don’t use apparel for extra distance , I would rather have putting assistance and extra coin rewards in H2h games. 

But if you get a few extra yards from the driver then you might be hitting a club less into the green which could result in you getting closer to the hole and in the best location.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2021 11:08 AM

Duphpherer:
    HamdenPro, you attributed that quote to me when I never said it. 

Yep, I think it must have gotten all mixed up when it went through Moderation. It is bad enough that I am being watched but even worse when the watchers are altering my post.

Good pick up, greatly appreciated.

Someone is totally trying to frame me and I will get to the bottom o this, rest assured.

Do not think I do not know PMs sent to me are being opened and then resent.

RSS