Forums

Help › Forums

Re: balls

Tue, Dec 7 2021 8:24 AM (1 replies)
  • kyle00121
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 8:08 PM

I was using the Callaway triple track ball and my putting was terrible. through 13 holes I had one birdie and one bogey, I figured I was just doing something wrong with my putting. after the 13th hole which I bogeyd on a suspiciously bad shot, didn't go at all where I aimed and ended up in the water. I was left with the default ball. I birdie 4 of the last 5 holes???? this game is rigged don't buy the Callaway triple track balls!!! I'm not usually one to blame the equipment for my problems but this was really weird... anyone else had similar problems? 

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 8:24 AM

I use that ball sometimes for practice rounds, great value. For putting, i wouldnt blame on the balls but rather the putter (forgiveness, precision). You can even sometimes blame on the psychological state of yours when playing (perhaps you concentrated too much on blaming on the ball that once it got outta way, you feel more relax and help with your game?).

I experienced that before, I made inconsistent putting and i thought there must be something wrong with my equipments so decided to upgraded but then i figured out it was my calculations that was to blame.

RSS