Re: So when did these 2 Bugs Start 😕😕!!

Sun, Dec 12 2021 9:15 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 10:34 AM

AlaskanDame:

Mythanatos:
    f you wait until they do that reward thing of spending 7500 credits or whatever
    Havent seen the “Tap-in” for awhile now.

Last tap in rewards event was middle of July.  Probably due for one but what do I know regarding WGTs calendar?

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 6:02 AM

Well ball glitch for me still there dang it!!! Happened in showdown qualifier 2nd shot to 1st hole....Boom I'm on starter rocks!! NO WARNING BALLS WERE RUNNING OUT!!!

So I immediately went over to WGT.com hit the pro shop bought same balls I had at start of match came back to launcher but stil ROCKS ...So I thought maybe if I backed out of match and the Launcher and came back in it would help?  But NADA!!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 6:58 AM

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

buy more balls. Sure. there is a fix on WGT's side. But there is also one that you can do.

it's obvious you don't pay attention to your ball status so solve the problem on your end.

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 9:57 AM

Mythanatos:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

buy more balls. Sure. there is a fix on WGT's side. But there is also one that you can do.

it's obvious you don't pay attention to your ball status so solve the problem on your end.

After YEARS of "It's time to buy balls"  Warnings...It becomes habitual and routine to buy as needed (Especially at 1,275 to 1,500 credits per) But at this point I guess I will have to break down load up and put a friggin sticky note on screen to check every other day or so!!! 

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 7:51 AM

Just an update : So as it turns out my "Time to Buy balls" issue is not a Bug that "I" am experiencing with ALL Balls in my bag...

The issue is JUST with the new (Way overpriced Titleist 1,500 credit ball) So simple solution I am back on a less expensive ball and all is back to normal..

I wonder how long before WGT discovers the problem with their new line of Titleist balls and better yet fixes it ??

Any Betters dare venture a Guess?

JD

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 8:04 AM

JDGHOST:

Any Betters dare venture a Guess?

JD

Losing 1500 credits at a time and having players switch to cheaper balls, I am guessing it will be fixed with the very next update after they read this or learn about the problem. 😂

• SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 9:15 AM

BPeterson8256:
    Losing 1500 credits at a time and having players switch to cheaper balls, I am guessing it will be fixed with the very next update after they read this or learn about the problem. 😂

Kind of like they fixed the problem of not being able to gift apparel.  They're losing money on that, too.

• PAGES
RSS