Forums

Help › Forums

Re: who will have the last word .

Sat, Jan 22 2022 7:54 AM (464 replies)
  • craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2022 3:24 PM
    Which film was marketed in Sweden as ‘The film that’s so funny, it was banned in Norway’?
    • Life of Brian
    • The Hangover
    • Team America
    • The Hangover
  • pmm711
    4,684 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2022 3:43 PM

Italy

Rabbits

LofB

Wow...all the forum arguing has brought us to this?  WTF

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 2:07 AM

Based on our knowledge of the constituent elements and environmental conditions on Neptune and Uranus, scientists think it likely that both planets produce ‘diamond rain’.

Prince's original song title before he changed it to "Purple Rain" out of fear that fans would throw lumps of coal at the stage during concerts..

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 2:14 AM

The State of California is planning on banning all plastic products. Yes, soon, in California, there will be no plastic allowed: no more soda bottles, water bottles, baby bottles, shampoo bottles, pill bottles, plastic silverware, food containers, sunglasses, credit cards and children's toys, not to mention computers and cell phones.

Everything that contains plastic will be banned in California..

The No Plastic Law is the brainchild of the California Wacky Environmental Protest Agency .

Plastic is not a material found in nature. It's man-made. And everything man-made is bad - and must be banned .

The "No Plastic" Law is expected to go into effect soon. When it does it is estimated that tens of millions of sane Californians will flee the state, taking billions of dollars and millions of jobs with them. In response, the Democratically-dominated liberal progressive California legislators released the following statement: "Let 'em go, we don't care. We're gonna have a "No Plastic" California, that's the most important thing."

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 2:19 AM

WORLD News has just broken the story about the extremely strained relations between China and Canada..

The Chinese government is so pis sed off at Canada for reneging on their trade agreement, that they are sending a Chinese Naval Flotilla to teach them a lesson.

A spokeswoman for President Xi Jinping, Ting Song Sing, 41, stated that the two countries had agreed on a trade deal that would send 55,000 cases of Chinese Fortune Cookies to Canada in exchange for 3,000 moose (1,500 male and 1,500 female).

Canada received the 55,000 cases of the cookies, but China only received 200 moose (190 males and 10 females).

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 6:51 AM

Word of the day: SCOFFLAW, n. a US term for one who treats the law with contempt, especially a law that’s difficult to enforce..

"Bootleggers, Scofflaws and Rum Runners".

• pmm711
    4,684 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 9:30 AM

craigswan:

Word of the day: SCOFFLAW, n. a US term for one who treats the law with contempt, especially a law that’s difficult to enforce..

"Bootleggers, Scofflaws and Rum Runners".

One of THE BEST IPAs brewed is done so in Atlanta, GA....

• gonfission
    1,829 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 10:05 AM

Inquiring mind wants to know.....................

Is this a real thing in the UK ?

Asking for a friend......... Crikey

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 10:19 AM

Last chance. Shoppers have less than one week to go before Amazon stops accepting Visa credit cards .

More Day - Mastercard | Motion graphics inspiration, Motion design  animation, Motion logo

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 1:37 PM

Although he got some expensive aftershave from girlfriend Lauren, Kevin Smith, a 31-year-old sewage worker still smells as bad as he always has done.

‘Yes’ said Lauren on her blog ‘I bought Kevin some aftershave that was advertised by an actor or a sportsman, or both, I can’t remember which one it was. He is fine when he leaves for work, but at the end of the day, he reeks of anything. It is even in the car’.

Kevin read the blog and still doesn’t know it is about him. ‘I work in a sewer’ said Kevin ‘It is not me that smells, it is my environment. I mean they have showers there, but I just love seeing the look on her face when I get home. If Lauren spent 8 hours in a sewer as I do, she wouldn’t smell that good either.'

When asked why he doesn’t look for another job in more pleasant surroundings Kevin just said ‘I would miss the lads at work too much. I mean the Cookie Monster and Snotty Bob are the best company you can find anywhere, and I work in sewerage, so I should know, and no mistake’.

RSS