Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Master looking for a new club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 7 2021 11:29 AM (5 replies)
  • chixso08923012
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2021 3:44 PM

Would love to join a friendly, active club that offers a wide variety of competitive tournaments that offers a prize pool to winner/winners. I dont even mind contributing to the prize pool. Makes the game much more interesting when there are stakes to play for imo. 

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2021 10:17 PM

Hi 

You will struggle to find a friendlier bunch of like minded guys than we have at Natural Hazzards CC. We have been up and running for just over a month but about 25 of the team have been game friends together for quite a while and we are on our way to level 9 already. Every day you will find someone looking to fix up a game. We always have CC tournies running, we have just finished a UK versus Rest of World event that 20 people played in. We have an amazing Discord set up with virtual club house, tons of help sections plus experienced players delighted to pass on what they know. Take a look for us in the game or contact me on Discord, Chilts#2206, join our Discord channel first if you  like to sample the warmth and energy of the group.

• chixso08923012
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 10:07 AM

Im new to discord so I'm not exactly sure how to view the cc. I believe I sent you a friend request on there under the name chixso089#2583. Also requested membership to club in the WGT app. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 1:41 PM

If you join soon, you can get in on a Masters and under tourney going on now in my club.

No discord though.

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 9:04 AM

Have a look at this forum thread on The Peoples Club.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

• JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 11:29 AM

Glad you found your way to Natural Hazzards and are enjoying your time with us. Congratulations on being Clubhouse leader in your first handicap competition with us, out of 23 who have played so far!

RSS