Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Easy gameplay question:

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 23 2021 9:13 AM (2 replies)
  • BenMickelson3
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 4:41 PM

Hi guys, I’ve read through FAQ and forum but couldn’t find an answer. In Tournaments, some say ‘played’ and others say ‘play again’. Do I have to play them again? Are there rounds like in real? 

Also, what does the red T-shirt mean in the red circle with the line through?

Thanks!! 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 5:53 PM

BenMickelson3:
    Hi guys, I’ve read through FAQ and forum but couldn’t find an answer. In Tournaments, some say ‘played’ and others say ‘play again’. Do I have to play them again?

"Played" means you have already played that tournament and that it was a single play one round tournament.

"Play Again" means that you played it already but that it's an unlimited play tournament, so you can play it again to try to better your score.

I think there is a third one here that says "Play" and that means you are in a multiple round tournament and that you played the first round and now it's time to play the next round. "Play" can also mean that you've signed up for a tournament but have not yet played it.

BenMickelson3:
    Also, what does the red T-shirt mean in the red circle with the line through?

This means that in that particular tournament there are no magic apparel turned on.

• BenMickelson3
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 9:13 AM

Thank you!!

RSS