Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nice and Friendly County Club.

Wed, Mar 20 2024 1:08 PM (51 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2022 8:03 AM

The Nice and Friendly is looking for a few new members.

We are a level 20 club with lots of club tournaments, h2h games most every night on discord, and an encyclopedia full of golf tips and terms. We offer hard, medium, and easy tourneys to choose from, and if you don’t like what you see, just make your own. All of our members are allowed to create club tournaments from day one. You will not be forced to play in tournaments you do not wish to be part of, we feel that at the N&F you should be able to play the game that way you want to play, and not how someone else is telling how to play.

·        Both mobile and PC players welcome.

·        Absolutely no requirement to play in the Clash or Turf Wars.

·        All active levels are welcome.

·        Level 20 club so we have unlimited shot pal & putter pal.

·        Player of the month (POTM) tournaments.

·        N&F club weekly tour tournaments.

·        Weekly Discord tournaments.

·        We use discord for our h2h games, but not a requirement.

·        Alt shot, & Birdies or better games most every night on discord.

·        Mistresscosette’s many golf tips well known throughout the WGT community.

·        Play what you want, when you want.

·        Very active club. Most of us play every day.

·        Members can create any tournament they wish from day one.

If you are new to WGT, or just what a change from your current status, please give us a try. If you like what you see then stay. If it’s just not your cup of tea, then we wish you the best on your journey with WGT. You will be welcomed back you at any time.

We are a no drama club, and we will keep it that way. All are welcome but we do require our members to be Nice and Friendly to each other.

Look me up if you would like to join our great club.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

Dave33200

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 9:31 AM

• Mitch2992
    204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:01 AM

Hi Dave, my name is Mitch. Mitch2992, sorry but I’m not sure if I’ve been in your club before. Use to be in quite a few, played Clash a lot and was super competitive in tournaments, always looking for more competition. But I have been on my own for awhile, and have mellowed within the game. I guess I’ve become more like the outline you described not worried about a club providing everything for me. I play quite a bit in WGT tournaments and brackets, however being on your own having to create all your own tournaments and not ever having anyone to play a friendly game with has gotten boring. I like the idea of not being pressured to place certain things so many clubs wanted me to play all the time in turf and clash, So if you are looking for additional players and you have discord as you stated. I’d be interested in chatting. Being honest I have been asked to leave 2 clubs. Had nothing to do with differences with any members, both owners came to me and said I was winning too many tournaments, and demotivating some of the members based on that. They were both really good guys and I understood. I do like playing in tougher tournaments so many clubs even the top ones post red tee all the time, but now that I can get my difficult course fix through WGT a lot more I don’t really care what they post, was trying to improve my game at the time now I really don’t care much lol. I love to play and I’ve always enjoyed the interaction with their club tournaments up. If you have any interest hit me up. Take care and stay safe out there!

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 10:11 AM

Hello Mitch. Like our ad says we don’t take the TW’s & Clash’s very seriously. We do have a hand full of people that do play in them but not many, if we do break into the top 100 we are doing good. 😊  We will never force our players to play in either of them, same goes with our club tournaments as well.

We do a have a Discord server and a group of us show up there most every night around 7pm central time for some H2H games. We currently a H2H tournament going on, and a new ALT shot tournament will be staring soon as well.

Our members can make their own tournaments as they wish. No one will get mad if you win some of our tournaments, LOL. The only way you will be asked to leave the N&F is if you stop playing the game, or you are rude to other members. (in the last 2 years I have only had one member that was asked to leave for being rude).

In the N&F we leave you alone and let you play the game the way you enjoy it, not how someone else thinks you should.

Currently we have one opening.

Have a good one

Dave

• Mitch2992
    204 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:45 PM

Dave it sounds like most of your active players are on Computer, if you are doing Alt. Shot. I’m on an iPad Pro, do you have many mobile players? Unfortunately WGT still hasn’t enabled the two platforms to play each other.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 1:26 PM

Sounds like you are better off looking for a mobile club. We do have some mobile players but most of them just play in the coin rooms.

Thanks for taking a look at the N&F club. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Dave.

• johono
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 3:32 PM

looking for new club"

yours looks like a good mix  at Master level  Level 177 and 243Milllion XP pts  just want to enjoy games and be competitive.  No desire to hit off of parking lots tees. Unfortunately I belong to great club but they all are legends and tour champions etc, and rather have an more enjoyable pace.  Any room for me

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 2:13 PM

Hello johono, and thanks for taking a look at the N&F.

We currently have a opening in our club, when you are ready you will have to leave your current club and then send a request to join the N&F. 

As soon as I see it I'll get you in.

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

Thanks

Dave

• johono
    11 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 2:41 PM

Im ready now  I also sent you a friend request  Looking forward to playing in  N&FCC.   Joe

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2022 7:34 AM

RSS