Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question regarding Clash contests

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 28 2021 6:18 PM (2 replies)
  • fovi10
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 7:09 AM

I play with many of my club colleagues in Clash matches. We spend a lot of credits entering these and yet in our latest clash, even though we played many, many matches, we are disillusioned when the club we are playing has one member who posts a total of 10,00,000 plus. How is this possible? It defeats the objects of the games and actually turns members off of playing and using up credits etc.

I would love an explanation.

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 6:18 PM

fovi10:

I play with many of my club colleagues in Clash matches. We spend a lot of credits entering these and yet in our latest clash, even though we played many, many matches, we are disillusioned when the club we are playing has one member who posts a total of 10,00,000 plus. How is this possible? It defeats the objects of the games and actually turns members off of playing and using up credits etc.

I would love an explanation.

Explanation:  The clash is a nonsense cash cow for wgt , with nothing really worthwhile in the form of rewards .

Remedy:   Don't play them

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 8:13 AM

Are you sure you are talking about clash matches ? Think you might be referring to turf wars ?  
    confident good players go into large coin rooms , and when they win they will earn big coins .  

RSS