Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Credit Videos On IOS

Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:15 AM (52 replies)
  • Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 7:37 PM

Dynofine:
    I play on iPhone & haven’t been able to get credits for two weeks now. The sorry close icon comes up.

This has also happened to me recently. 

I removed the app from my phone & reinstalled it. The sorry message didn't return until the videos were finished.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 3:02 AM

I just watched all 75 videos in a little over 30 minutes  on my Iphone 11 and I only had to restart it once , 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 3:23 AM

I get them too on my iPad , a couple of restarts , but no big deal 

• Dynofine
    18 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 10:05 AM

I haven’t been able to get free credits for 3 weeks now. They told me depends what region your in and if they have any videos. I used them to get my balls, I think they are greedy and want me to pay for them. The balls just don’t last long enough, also there are others in my same region who do t have this problem.

• Dynofine
    18 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 10:06 AM

I haven’t been able to get free credits for 3 weeks now. They told me depends what region your in and if they have any videos. I used them to get my balls, I think they are greedy and want me to pay for them. The balls just don’t last long enough, also there are others in my same region who do t have this problem. iPhone xr

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 9:24 PM

Was playing up on the IOS for a few weeks now & plays 1-2 videos & then you hit yes for more & it just stays on the free credits page. Press free videos & it just clicks. Shut app down & restart 40-50 times & you get 150 credits. It was back to normal 3 days ago for a couple of days but back to playing up again today. Luckily using bluestacks emulator works fine so knocking up the 150 credits in normal time plus added bonus of playing games for credits also.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 7:38 AM

BStanley6:

plays 1-2 videos & then you hit yes for more & it just stays on the free credits page. Press free videos & it just clicks. Shut app down & restart 

I have had this happen occasionally on android, but I don't have to restart the app. If I go back to the start menu and hit FREE CREDITS again it has cleared the problem for me.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 12:45 PM

This has just started to happen to me on iPad, if I use iPhone I don’t have problem.

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 5:40 PM

BPeterson8256:

I have had this happen occasionally on android, but I don't have to restart the app. If I go back to the start menu and hit FREE CREDITS again it has cleared the problem for me.

I've found that works a lot of the time but not all the time. I've had it work when it comes up with the no videos available from time to time also.

• CaptRon48
    180 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2021 10:04 AM

Wow 150 a day on Mobile? cool  I get 84 a day max on PC (no cell service where I am)if all goes well.

RSS