Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Premier Membership Benefits Not Working

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 14 2022 5:04 AM (7 replies)
  • QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 6:10 AM

I signed up for Premier (monthly) membership 4 or 5 days ago and the benefits are not flowing.  3 others from my club have the exact same issue.  We have started a new club and are looking to help the club level up faster.  I’ve sent 4 emails to WGT with no response.  Any suggestions on how to get WGTs attention to fix this?  It appears to be a WGT issue not an Apple issue.  I have sent them a screenshot from within the game, that shows I am subscribed.  WGTs poor customer service is very frustrating on this one.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 11:06 AM

Can't help with the Premier membership. Alas, IMHO, your CC, having passed level 4, has all it needs (= Putting Pal + Shot Pal), and this is all that is worth any extra effort.

Thus, my two Pfennig is, drop those memberships and let your CC grow naturally! More important than further levels is more, and active, members.

Have fun!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 2:59 PM

QuotaRelief:

I signed up for Premier (monthly) membership 4 or 5 days ago and the benefits are not flowing.  3 others from my club have the exact same issue.  We have started a new club and are looking to help the club level up faster.  I’ve sent 4 emails to WGT with no response.  Any suggestions on how to get WGTs attention to fix this?  It appears to be a WGT issue not an Apple issue.  I have sent them a screenshot from within the game, that shows I am subscribed.  WGTs poor customer service is very frustrating on this one.

These are the ways I know of to contact WGT:

1. Use the Help Request form
    2. Send an email to members@worldgolftour.com
    3. Post a message on WGTChampion's wall

#3 should only be used as an absolute last resort.

Good luck!

• QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 7:31 PM

Thank you.  I’ve sent 5 emails so far to WGT with no response.  I guess I may have to try WGTChampion’s wall soon?  

• Metroid2
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 5:49 AM

Was this ever resolved?  I have the same issue.  Have sent two requests for help so far.

Edit: They fixed this for me and threw in an extra week.  

• mtngoat14er
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 10:03 AM

how did you get it fixed? I am having the same issue from the 17th

• WIZOFGOLF
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 6:37 PM

How do you drop none playing members?

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 5:04 AM

WIZOFGOLF:

How do you drop none playing members?

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/so_cal_vagabonds/default.aspx

Go to your club page- to the left of each name is a block with 3 vertical dots, If you click that block next to name you will get a pop up with options to change member title and remove member from club.

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 5:37 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS