Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Seriously WTF

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 27 2021 8:08 PM (4 replies)
  • SkaterMajestic
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 5:25 PM

Is this thing legit?  I'm hitting shots pure and very-close-to-pure, and having balls find bunkers or roll off greens, etc.  I know math.  I have this sh*t dialed in.  I've bought your Effing clubs.  How in the eff am I now getting crap scores.  I had standard clubs and worked my way to Master at ~level 55.  Now I'm getting beat by obvious hacks?  WTF?

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 7:38 PM

Your Greens in Regulation % is horrible. Your one putt % is horrible. Stevie Wonder would beat you with one eye closed.

Learn the game.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 8:08 PM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2021 2:42 AM

SkaterMajestic:

Is this thing legit?  I'm hitting shots pure and very-close-to-pure, and having balls find bunkers or roll off greens, etc.  I know math.  I have this sh*t dialed in.  I've bought your Effing clubs.  How in the eff am I now getting crap scores.  I had standard clubs and worked my way to Master at ~level 55.  Now I'm getting beat by obvious hacks?  WTF?

The tone of your posting is,offensive , do you really think anyone is going to respond to you from WGT, using that foul and aggressive tone. This is a game and this is a players forum , your posting is uncalled for. 
    As already pointed out Improve your game and stop blaming your bad play on anything else.

• Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2021 4:12 AM

Also as Twin said, your GIR, is low, and your 1 Putt % is low, add to that you've played 39 Ranked Rounds, really?? Learn the game, it can take thousands of rounds to improve your game.

RSS