Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy investigatables bureau - are dinosaurs still roaming the earth?

Sat, Dec 18 2021 11:00 PM (62 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2021 6:05 AM

hope.

henry .

shakes .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 6:03 PM

Without naming names , Mr Swan has 1 of 2 right , the other two are easy to figure out the if you see the prize .

OPY

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 12:26 AM

Scott

hk

balls

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 7:01 AM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 11:38 AM

scott hope .

henry kawa .

craigswan .

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 12:13 PM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 2:39 PM

Don't worry girl .

Your getting there .

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 3:05 PM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 5:00 AM

To Hamdenpro .

I apologise for upsetting you .

We have a different sense of humour .

I won't post anymore on any threads you join .

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 5:18 AM

craigswan:
    I won't post anymore on any threads you join

That would not be right, then it would be too tempting for me to post in every thread!!! (That was a joke). Plus, it is not the threads I join that I was thinking about. It is all the threads I did not, those are the ones that I showed an uncanny, and uncharacteristic, ability to keep my mouth shut and to simply move on.

You do not upset me, you rile me. I am just trying to get off moderation and some of your post create a desire to reply in a manner which would most certainly keep me there

My suggestion is 1) Go ez on the US Bashing; 2) Don't talk about other countries politics, unless you actually know what you're talking about (if unsure, let me know and I will be glad to steer you right) and 3) THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT.......Do not post things that will encourage people to actually find reasons to justify why Josef Mengele may have been a good thing.

I totally believe, somewhere deep inside, is a good person trying to get out.  I absolutely loved your contributions to the tribute to veterans and, on rare occasions, if extremely bored, I have found some mild enjoyment from the Last Word...(not a big fan of some of the questions you ask Pabby but at least you keep asking).

RSS