Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy investigatables bureau - are dinosaurs still roaming the earth?

Sat, Dec 18 2021 11:00 PM (62 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 5:26 AM

Does anyone know if Yancy is still around?  Is his investigatables bureau still open for business?

Yancy - I was all up on one of them there WGT courses - Chamberling Bays - when I saw it.  It was a few days ago (not been able to talk about it), we were on the tee box, and it loomed large in the distance.  Very large!  See fer yersen...

Yer see it?  Do yer see it?  A dinosaurus!  It were coming right at us.  Don't ask me the hole number, I was all confused and whatnot.  Not gonna lie, we were scared Yancy.  Made my opponent lose the game, shanked it and whatnot.  Ok, that might have been because of my scream, but it still counts, right?

Anyways, yer gonna take the case Yancy?  Yer gonna have a round table?

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 6:58 AM

MIO -

Yancy is spending his time in other areas, but still keeping up the investigables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6et7uakO4&ab_channel=TeamYancy

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 8:28 AM

Confirms my suspicions that this course was just a giant dinosaur litterbox.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 5:19 PM

OMG, Yancy, wow...I remember a long time ago seeing something in the forums where Yancy was talking about finding bigfoot. I do not remember what course but have always kept my eyes peeled.

I did see some bird houses in the woods/mulch area on left side of 2nd fairway on #2 Kiawah. I have a pic of it somewhere.. I did get a pic of what looks to be another golfer and his caddie watching us hit to the green..see below...

I also remember Yancy being one of the first WGT Santas (and that was back when I believed!!!)

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 11:08 AM

HamdenPro:

OMG, Yancy, wow...I remember a long time ago seeing something in the forums where Yancy was talking about finding bigfoot. I do not remember what course but have always kept my eyes peeled.

Bethpage #9, in the trees on the left after the bunker.  You have to hit a pretty accurate shot to see him.  Use the freebie starter balls as you could end up losing quite a few before you see him!

I might have a picture on my old laptop, I'll try dig it out some time.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2021 3:05 PM

OK, so I went and played a practice round, using a freebie Lexus Ball (I had...note the had...6). I wish you could just pick any hole to play in practice rounds but I had to play the 9. I thought about random 3 and hope to get the 9th but didn't want to waste too much time chancing it.

Anyway, I hit a few drives in the woods just beyond the trap to the north west. I hit back and forth, and left and right, trying to make a grid and observe. Unfortunately, I did go to far left on one shot and...down to 5 Lexus balls. (I chose the Lexus cause, if you gonna hit balls round, just for fun, then I go with the blue ones).  I did get to the point where I thought I saw a shadowy figure through the woods, almost to the clearing beyond them,which is out of bounds, and as I try to hit a little closer, to take a clearer picture, I didn't notice that it was my 11th shot (and  forgot I could take a mulligan) and, yep, MAXIMUM SHOTS.....GAME OVER!!! UGH........

Maybe, someday soon, I wll do it again but, for know, I would love to see your picture if you got one. The one I took looks like the original (famous) pic of a blurry figure walking along a stream except mine looks like a very blurry pine tree hiding behind a pine tree which was directly behind a pine tree. If you want, I can post it...if you look carefully, you can see him but you got to see the forest through the trees.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 1:06 AM

HamdenPro:
    Maybe, someday soon, I wll do it again but, for know, I would love to see your picture if you got one.

This thread will show you the pic of Bigfoot on the Bethpage course...

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/354060.aspx?PageIndex=3 

His location is 9th hole, left edge of woods 129 yards out. 

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 9:20 AM

pmm711:

This thread will show you the pic of Bigfoot on the Bethpage course...

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/354060.aspx?PageIndex=3 

His location is 9th hole, left edge of woods 129 yards out.

Well, the pics on the thread all show Bigfoot on the 1st Hole but that is not the 1st Hole. I looked all over on the 9th but have not found him yet to the left of the traps.

Having looked at all the pics on the thread you provided, it appears this may be a hoax.

Below is one of the bigfoot pics captured years ago and then the one I just made (which is a hoax)...hmmmmmm...So, is Bigfoot real, or not?

The above is the "authentic" pic of Bigfoot submitted to the best labs in the country and none could confirm authenticity... AND NOW MINE...

YOU BE THE JUDGE

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 11:14 AM

He is still there...

Twitch video.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 11:30 AM

ScottHope:
    He is still there...

Yep, I went back earlier, after my last post. It took two tries to get the ball in the right vicinity, after that, I just hit around until I got to the 130ish range and compared the trees to the earlier sitings and VOILA'

OK, that was totally fun!!!!

I have Bigfoot, some birdhouses from Kiawah and spectators on the green at Pebble, are there more things out there...aliens maybe?

Thank you so much Scotty, PMM and MioKontic!!!

RSS