Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE METER

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 24 2021 12:53 PM (3 replies)
  • sandriloune
    41 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 12:06 PM

I AM A WGT'S MEMBER SINCE 2010 SO ELEVEN YEARS.   WHEN I STARTED TO PLAY GOLF ON WGT, LET'S SAY THAT THE PLATFORM OF THE GAME WAS ( AT THAT TIME) A LITTLE DIFFICULT FOR WGT. 

THE METER WE WERE USING WAS CONSTANTLY  FAILING AND HE WAS VERY HARD TO PLAY THE GAME.  ATER FEW YEARS, WGT HAS SUCCEDED TO ADJUST THE METER SO THAT THE MEMBERS COULD PLAY AMUSING AND FUNNY GAMES.

THIS YEAR, WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS .  WGT CAME BACK AS IT WAS ELEVEN YEARS AGO. I MEAN THEIR METER IS CRAP SO THAT WE CANNOT PLAY WELL WITH THIS GAME. iT IS AN HORROR TO PLAY GOLF ON THAT PLATFORM.  I AM A LEGEND SINCE MANY YEARS, I BOUGHT ALL MY CLUBS TO PLAY BETTER AND IT WAS NOT CHEAP.  

I FEEL SO BAD TODAY TO SEE THAT MY FAVORITE GAME HAS REGRESSED AS IS IT NOW.  IT IS A SHAME FOR WGT.  LOOKS LIKE THAT ONLY THE PROFIT COUNTS NO MATTER THE FIDELITY FROM YOUR MEMBERS.     SHAME ON YOU WGT !!!!

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 12:53 PM

I've been playing WGT for about 2 and a bit years, so I started playing the Flash version. I upgraded to the stand alone PC version and, personally, I think the meter is better. But that is just my opinion and I respect yours, Sandriloune.

I have experienced the occasional meter stutter, but that is down to internet data buffering, in my case. That happens with any program, but is more noriceable with precision programs, such as WGT.

I'm a Master and exclusively play with the starter ball, unless I happen to win a sleeve. The only way I slow my meter down is by using apparel for specific clubs, So, once again in my case it was "toughen up, buttercup" and concentrate on my speed with the mouse button.

What is it, in your opinion that makes the meter bad? Can you be more explicit about the experiences you have had, to have you arrive at your conclusion?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 1:09 PM

I know I was reading this in English, but felt like someone was talking to me in French. 😆😆😆

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 1:11 PM

sandriloune:
    I FEEL SO BAD TODAY

Me, too, because you never read the posting guidelines in 11 years(?)

Furthermore, ALL CAPS is illegible for me. Have a nice day.

RSS