Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Terrible game after all these years

Tue, Oct 26 2021 5:01 AM (9 replies)
  • JDocBurns
    43 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2021 11:46 AM

All these years and all these bugs.  Instead of corny kiddie crap like stupid clothing and what ever FIRST FIX THE GAME!!!!!  I know you need to make money but fix the game first.  This is really inexcusable.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2021 7:33 PM

JDocBurns:
    FIRST FIX THE GAME!!!!! 

FIRST LEARN THE GAME!!!!!!

JDocBurns:
    All these years and all these bugs. 

I think you joined WGT the first day it appeared on the internet buddy. One of the oldest joined dates I've seen around here.Yet, in almost 15 years you've played a total of 37 rounds and 11 alt shots.

What constitutes a "bug" to you, or something that needs to be "fixed"? Does this knowledge come to you from experience playing on a different account? You have practically zero experience / playing / learning the game on this account. Just wondering how you've come to have such a confident opinion of the game.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 1:22 AM

twinponds169:
    Does this knowledge come to you from experience playing on a different account?

JDocBurns
    JDocBurns0
    JDocBurns57.......pick one and stick with it

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 4:17 AM

original account is from 2007 newer accounts from 21, he was a pro already why would he start 2 other accounts and lose what little he did have, i think he maybe forgot his password and tried to start over and just like when i did it, wgt informed him of that fact and restored his original account. Same happened to me after i married a  narcissistic woman and had to quit the game. Small minds think small just saying LMMFAO

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:48 AM

In another current thread, he says he hates complainers, yet that's all he seems to do...lol

ct

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:36 PM

tramilleo:
    Small minds think small just saying LMMFAO

Keep Calm and Smoke Weed

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2021 5:13 AM

JDocBurns:

All these years and all these bugs.  Instead of corny kiddie crap like stupid clothing and what ever FIRST FIX THE GAME!!!!!  I know you need to make money but fix the game first.  This is really inexcusable.

Have to agree on the kiddie crap and clothing. BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE GAME, IT PLAYS JUST FINE on both my win7 and win10 computers.  Could care less if it works on a tablet or phone.  But from what I read it works on those also just fine.  Believe most problems can be traced back to the person pushing the buttons and not doing it correctly.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2021 7:01 PM

JDocBurns:

What specifically do you want them to fix?

• jimmiespencer
    253 Posts
    Sat, Oct 23 2021 4:55 PM

I'd like to see a percentage number on the power meter as you draw it back. Just like to see 98% to hit 98% but I get very close each time 1 over or 1 percent under. Lot's of  time I do draw back to the exact %. But it's the old saying "be careful what you wish for". 

• civman
    698 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 5:01 AM

How long would it take for a programmer to play each course and find the errors? I'm just talking about obvious ones, like, dual flags, mystery balls on the course and in the air, lack of reverse cameras (Kiawa) and others.  This game can still be what it was years ago, awesome, but I think the business logic here is to just keep it running.  If you have to pay someone to fix the programming, that costs money.  Easier to put new items into the pro shop and let everyone have at them.  Just my 2 cents.

RSS