• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 5:43 AM

Feedback from WGT 🤣

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 6:50 AM

bossbird:
    I play on an iPad , mobile app , and I am having trouble too . The only way I can play is to close app , and come back in on forfeit/resume button .

Same here a real "Pain in the a**"   It gets stuck at 83% every time till I close app and restart

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 6:52 AM

JDGHOST:

bossbird:
    I play on an iPad , mobile app , and I am having trouble too . The only way I can play is to close app , and come back in on forfeit/resume button .

Same here a real "Pain in the a**"   It gets stuck at 83% every time till I close app and restart

For me at least I am able to use a pass , without being forced to buy one when I already have one .

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 6:57 AM

Also having some forum issues ...It is double posting my posts? I just had to delete a duplicate twice on last 2 posts I made  ...Also notice lost the ability to jump to "Latest" post on any thread Have to open each thread at page 1...All part of this Re: Important Info...  I'm guessing?

• FAB444
    93 Posts

Yes same issue all around for all club players. We have to reboot the game to continue playing and you have to pay a pass having one or more free at hand does not count . Another incompetent development team not testing it's product before launching. This is a recurring problem that nobody seems to care fixing. If you wonder how to make money with a bug here is your answer. 

• pcastleberg
    1,429 Posts

This is a repeated issue related to the "bonus" tee markers that WGT gives for participation in the clash.  

This causes issues every 3-6 months when presumably someone forgets to properly load all the new graphics files for the tee box markers they will be using for a said clash.  It's ridiculous that we put up with this crappy QA process.  

Bro CC is not participating further in this event.  I would advocate others do the same.  Why would you pay (buying passes) to play a game that has these kind of issues.  

• FAB444
    93 Posts

Yes same issue all around for all club players. We have to reboot the game to continue playing and you have to pay a pass having one or more free at hand does not count . Another incompetent development team not testing it's product before launching. This is a recurring problem that nobody seems to care fixing. If you wonder how to make money with a bug here is your answer. 

• Surry11
    102 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 7:18 AM

Come on WGT!  At least acknowledge there is a problem with your game.  

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 7:49 AM

PATHETIC COMPANY PERIOD, you have idiots running the show here

• Rick6208
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 8:11 AM

Thanks for posting this, I have the same issue!

RSS