- For anyone having major issues after the upgrade.
The first thing I would do is do a "clean" uninstall of the game using ScottHope's instructions and Registry tool. (for Windows Launcher not for Steam)
ScottHope's PCEA / WGT Launcher reinstall and Registry Tool
- Then reinstall the game from a fresh Launcher download. WGT GOLF Download Link
- If you're just having issues with the App size i would try changing it in the apps options or try using ScottHope's Custom Resize Tool. I personally use this one as it allows you to make the screen size almost any configuration you want. (Windows Launcher App)
- Also, and I know it sounds stupid but if you're having lag or connectivity issues I would try rebooting your modem and allowing it to reset itself. Just unplug the power source for 30 sec and plug it back in and wait a few mins to reboot.
- I also posted this a few pages back but if you're running Win 7 or 8 you should be able to get a Free upgrade to WIN10 from the link in this article.