Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tapjoy buttons disabled?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 13 2021 10:38 PM (4 replies)
  • billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 2:02 PM

I posted this question it "19 Hole" "All others" section, but no one reads that section.

When I go to the tapjoy offers, the "install" and "new user" buttons are inactive for all the offers. I cannot install anything from the offers page.

I tried installing "Woodoku" game outside of tapjoy using the google play store, but I cannot get credits for installing it with this method.

I have tried 2 different android phones and an emulator on my PC. The daily 75 videos still work, but tapjoy has somehow become disabled.

Why are the buttons not working?

Thank you,

billsmini10

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 5:51 AM

Try clicking where it says Earn (credits amount) at the bottom

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 7:37 AM

Thank you dhjam1!

That worked. I don't know how I missed that except the instructions say download and install.

Thanks again :o)

billamini10

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 9:50 AM

You're welcome

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 10:38 PM

I installed the bluestacks emulator the other day on my pc & managed to get a couple of the offers started but after 3-4 days I hit a target & didn't get any credits (all others appeared after a minute or so). When I go back into the WGT app via bluestacks & click offers to see progress or look for others the offer button depresses but nothing happens. Has anybody else had this problem or know a way around it. The free videos still works though.

I always thought the offers were not available in Australia but it appears the offers are on android & not IOS for some reason.

RSS