Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Clubs

Sat, Oct 16 2021 12:09 PM (2 replies)
  • LesHunter
    1 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 1:47 PM

I recently purchased a putter.

Now I am considering upgrading my clubs to a set of clubs. The set comes with a putter also.

My question is; I want the set but don't need the putter. If I purchase the Set, can I then go in and substitute the putter that comes with the set for the one I purchased earler?

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 9:28 PM

Yes,  you might have to "equip" the entire set.  Then go in and "re-equip" the putter you want.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 12:09 PM

LesHunter:
    Now I am considering upgrading my clubs to a set of clubs. The set comes with a putter also.

you have managed this long - if you want to buy a little more time, and you have the coins - you could use one of the lower end coin rental sets to add a little improved playability - and continue to grind XP until you unlock some of the clubs at L85  range - which you have exposed yourself to in the etour sotw event.

if you like those clubs - they are qualitatively better and will last much longer than any clubs you are looking at right now - the only irons really recommeded I believe in your level progression are likely the L59 pings- but you will upgrade those when you hit level 85 most likely.

you could pick up the L55 driver and the L51 3wd which are both quite good and have already been unlocked - one or two wedges - if you have time to test a couple during the free trial that have a meter speed you like and are comfortable with - will help out considerably around the greens and getting up and down to save par.  

- nearly everyone upgrades clubs- the question is - how many times they will upgrade - the longer you can delay your first purchases - the fewer upgrades you make and the longer the clubs last for you. 

RSS