Help › Forums

Re: Finding unaffiliated WGT players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 13 2021 5:24 AM (3 replies)
  • HAMILTONH2O
    2,108 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 1:07 PM

Hi there

Is there an easy way to search for players unaffiliated to a country club?

I want to try recruiting wgt members but i'n finding all i can do, it seems, is search each individual WGT player and see who is available on a free transfer so to speak"

It would be good if there was a filter option of "does not belong to any country club"

any advice or guidance  would be appreciated

I am looking for new members

My club here (copy & paste this think into your browser for easy access to my CC home page)

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/houdini_and_the_golden_ferret_misfits/default.aspx

Thanks

MIke

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 7:25 PM

The filter that you seek is unattainable on wgt. You can peruse players pages, and their friends' pages, and their friend's pages, but you cannot filter a search for unafilliated members.

You should create a forum post in the Country Club Corner announcing, and describing, your club.

You could try searching the community and filter members by Tier. I am sure you will find many unaffialited members that are Hacks to Masters. Obviously, many higher tier players are not in clubs but my bet is more of the lower, and newer, members are not (statistically speaking).  

Good luck with your club.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 12:07 AM

In tourney leaderboards, you'll find active players, and the affiliation or non-affiliation to a CC. In tiered tourneys, you may even search different tiers...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 5:24 AM

That would be a good addition to the player search options. Right now there are only 3 options in the player search User name Tier and Country. A fourth option CC affiliation could be assed with the options either CC member or not a CC member. And if you chose not a cc member every player listed wouldn't be in a CC. 

RSS