Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TapJoy games, how far to get credits?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 12 2021 10:38 AM (1 replies)
  • billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2021 7:27 PM

I've always been leery of installing software on any device or computer, because the uni-install never removes all traces of said software from the filesystem.

Anyway, I tried a TapJoy game called "Puzzles & Survival" It says you can earn so many credits by installing it and playing it. This game is huge with many missions to solve. How do I know if I have earned any credits from playing it? This game has such a large map, it looks like one can spend several months exploring and playing it.

Are there any other games that are smaller/quicker to earn credits from?

billlsmini10

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2021 10:38 AM

I finally figured out how to get credits from the above game, but it took 4 hours just to get 133 credits!

I have a new problem, I uninstalled the above game and now when I go to the tapjoy offers, the "install" and "new user" buttons are inactive for all the offers. I cannot install anything from the offers page. I tried installing "Woodoku" game using the google play store, but I cannot get credits for installing it with this method.

I have tried 2 different android phones and an emulator on my PC. The daily 75 videos still work, but tapjoy has somehow become disabled.

RSS