Re: Buy clubs now or wait? (L90 Legend)

Thu, Oct 21 2021 11:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wilrik
    26 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 3:18 PM

alosso:

mikegooner0:
    you will find at level 91,94,96,97,99,100,and 102 there are better clubs than at level 90 .so upgrading now is not advisable because when you do reach those levels you will no doubt want whats best on offer....

mikegooner0:
    its up to you what you can or want to spend really.
    It's also a question of "how long can you wait?"

L91 is at 565,000 XPs
    L96 is at 1,290,000 XPs, adding more than the original number (and time, probably)
    L100 is at 2,500,000 XPs, 4.4 times the original number

The OP is at L90, 11 months in the game. Do you tell him to wait as long or even for four years? Maybe, an "intermediate" solution is acceptable?

I've been in the game a little longer than that, but I do appreciate your take ;). I really think the grind is too much and I will kust upgrade now, and maybe buy some other clubs later. Thanks!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 12:41 PM

wilrik:
    I really think the grind is too much and I will just upgrade now, and maybe buy some other clubs later. Thanks!

I see that you've taken advantage of the Free Rental Weekend this weekend to upgrade your driver, 3WD, and irons.  Congratulations!

The 3.0 meter speed on your driver and irons is considered very fast, especially when matched with the starter ball.  I understand what you're saying about trying to do the best you can with the starter ball, but if you find that 3.0 meter speed a little too quick for you, you can also consider the WGT GI2-S (64 cr / 2.0 meter speed) and WGT GI3-S (99 cr / 2.5 meter speed) balls.  They cost next to nothing and will give you a little extra spin. 

Enjoy your game 😀

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 12:55 PM

wilrik:

I've been in the game a little longer than that, but I do appreciate your take ;). I really think the grind is too much and I will kust upgrade now, and maybe buy some other clubs later. Thanks!

Thank you!

Alas, without at least a wee quote, nobody knows who you are replying to.

• wilrik
    26 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 11:55 PM

SamSpayed:

wilrik:
    I really think the grind is too much and I will just upgrade now, and maybe buy some other clubs later. Thanks!

I see that you've taken advantage of the Free Rental Weekend this weekend to upgrade your driver, 3WD, and irons.  Congratulations!

The 3.0 meter speed on your driver and irons is considered very fast, especially when matched with the starter ball.  I understand what you're saying about trying to do the best you can with the starter ball, but if you find that 3.0 meter speed a little too quick for you, you can also consider the WGT GI2-S (64 cr / 2.0 meter speed) and WGT GI3-S (99 cr / 2.5 meter speed) balls.  They cost next to nothing and will give you a little extra spin. 

Enjoy your game 😀

I noticed the speed haha, really have to get used to that! I will look into those balls, maybe that can help a bit. Thanks for the advice!

• PAGES
RSS