LOL  KING!!!

Tks for answer NIco...now i ll play my 2nd round...lol

Merion ll kill me...for sure!!

Good weekend e1

Sir Luis of Mingos....ahahahahaha

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 12:55 AM

This week it will be very difficult for me to get the WK19 LEADERBOARD with earnings, but i ll try.

At the moment using my mobile i have the TOP 70 with the total scores,  i ll post here as soon i can...lol

And i ll be today ...waiting for wgt earnings leaderboard. If i can t get it, i ll use the Payment Rules with % for top 70 leaderboards.

So today and tomorrow it will be a very hard day for my eyes, but dont worry i will go to my optometrist next Friday...lol

Sir Luis of Mingos  ...   lol IrishKing 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 6:03 AM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

Yes there is an issue with the Kings Cup leaderboard

mingos01:

This week it will be very difficult for me to get the WK19 LEADERBOARD with earnings, but i ll try.

Hey Sir Luis of Mingos,

Perhaps Nico can send you a list of this week's payouts to the Top 70 to make it easier for you. If not, let me know if you would like me to try and help.

Your Squire

Brett

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 6:58 AM

BPeterson8256:

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

Yes there is an issue with the Kings Cup leaderboard

mingos01:

Hey Sir Luis of Mingos,

Perhaps Nico can send you a list of this week's payouts to the Top 70 to make it easier for you. If not, let me know if you would like me to try and help.

Your Squire

Brett

yeeeeeees

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 9:11 AM

I hope this helps...

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 11:03 AM

Nice Squire Brett... i ll talk with King ...maybe there is a County for you in his Kingdom !!!

Sir Luis of M

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 11:31 AM

it was fully closed before i got online this morning, so I wasn't able to find a good screenshot of what we see on the leaderboard, but it didn't look much better. The leaderboard bug will unlikely be fixed before the next kings cup so we will be swapping back to the original leaderboard just for this specific tournament. Sorry everyone for the issues 

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 1:14 AM

Tks e1 for the help, Brett helped a lot with his screenshots... usually i take the scores from the PC page, but this time the results King's Cup in profile page didn t work, so the screenshots APP game that Brett posted here... it was a very good help!!!!!

Nico i hope the leaderboard will fix soon....if not you must pay my optometrist...lol

Here the Unofficial results leaderboard with scores and earnings that i took from screenshots. 

2mgyefqi o

Sir Luis of Mingos

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2022 1:49 AM

Cvho9oyq o

Here the link with all players and all weeks

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AtcU0qBo2NUmin_Yoavtzu4cdUM_

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2022 12:28 AM

Crt3caqj o