Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stroke play tab options

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 11 2021 5:51 PM (1 replies)
  • BWerthy
    1,008 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 6:33 PM

Under the stroke play tab, you can play a ranked round or a practice round.  

the practice round you can choose some settings. Once again it would be awesome if we could actually use green speeds higher than 12.  That’s all that is available.  I’ve heard mention that players would like the ability to practice on faster greens.  This should definitely be looked at and fixed  

the ranked round you have to play with what is given, but as a legend I’m expecting to play a ranked round on Championship green speeds.  It’s only 12 unfortunately.  And maybe Legends are supposed to be playing at 12 and I just really like playing on 13’s.  But every bracket and RG for Legend tier is at 13 green speeds.  This should also be amended  

and lastly, during a ranked round under the Stroke Play tab, apparel is used.  Why?  It’s not allowed in any other ranked round besides a clash round. So if I go there I have to take off my apparel before entering. If I play a ranked round with apparel it only hurts a player who will eventually not have that benefit when playing brackets, ready go’s, and weekly and monthly tournaments.  

BWerthy 

• BWerthy
    1,008 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2021 5:51 PM

TLDR 

RSS