Re: Garbage

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 17 2021 8:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 5:03 PM

HamdenPro:
    Based upon the foregoing, I will assume that you do not know how I am getting these random invites but am open to additional theories if you have them. : )

Unfortunately, that was my one and only theory.  Every time I've ever been invited to a game where I didn't know the inviting player, whenever I accepted the invite I'd see somebody I was friends with in the lobby.  So I typically accept if I see an invite and I'm free.  I always have the option to back out if I don't see anybody I know in the game.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 5:34 PM

HamdenPro:
    do not know how I am getting these random invites but am open to additional theories if you have them. : )

Anyone really could just send an invite by typing in your user name whether you are friends or not.  So it is likely those trying are just taking a shot in the dark for whatever reason.  If you are online in game window, even in hiding, you will still see the invite... if you decline the invite it will tell them you are online, if you let it time out, they may not know, but if you are not on line it would come up player not available or something like that.   Being online in the forum will not allow for game invites to go out and you will appear off line.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 8:58 PM

Came here to mention getting "you've withdrawn" messages. Really sucks and if someone wanted to harass others, they could cause mayhem. 

Why don't they fix it? Lots of other bugs we can live with, but getting tossed from matches is not acceptable. 

• PAGES
RSS