Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatars from FLASH

Sun, Jan 23 2022 12:32 AM (7 replies)
  • gyrene120
    594 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 8:31 AM

When are we going to get the avatars that we used and purchased when we were playing the flash version. There hasn't been a word from WGT or whoever on this or when it is going to happen. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 1:10 PM

gyrene120:

When are we going to get the avatars that we used and purchased when we were playing the flash version. There hasn't been a word from WGT or whoever on this or when it is going to happen. 

Many of the former Flash avatars have already been released as Apparel, and WGT has been releasing more of them with every monthly game update.  Check the Pro Shop to see if the avatars you previously purchased on Flash are there.  If they are, then you should have received them for free in your Inbox.  If they're not in the Pro Shop yet, chances are good that they will be released in a future game update... although WGT has not released a schedule for which avatars will be released when.

• LordElpus
    922 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 1:11 AM

Contact WGT directly via the contact page about this and they should supply you with your old flash clothes.

With the transition from flash, we were told everyone would have their old apparel moved across but I think some were forgotten about.

I had the Royal Standards apparel and waited for it to be available be it never showed so I contacted them about this (as above) and it duly became available to me shortly after.

• Nantre0
    1,068 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2021 1:17 AM
    PLZ WGT :- I have been asking very nicely now for 11 months ...WHEN DO I GET MY 6 AVATARS BACK I BOUGHT in the flash version ....I get the same answer back every time from u ❗️ Pleaze....PLEAZE give me my avatars OR MY CR BACK!!!! SO PLZ WGT GIVE ME MY 6 PAID AVATARS BACK AS U PROMISED ❗️ Support (WGT) May 13, 2021, 11:47 AM CDT HI Nanz, Thank you for your message. We are currently working on bringing over apparel items from Flash into the new game. We have a few outfits so far, but are looking to add more regularly going forward. When we add the apparel that you own, you will receive it for free in your in-game inbox. If you have any other questions, let us know. Sincerely, WGT Member Services
  • cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2021 5:22 PM

can hardly wait   lol

• wigii
    42 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 12:35 PM

On the flip side what about the basic free apparel . I miss my all in black gary player cool avatar. No matter how  I dress the currant avatar  he still looks like a big dork.

• butlick
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 8:05 PM

I have contacted them several times and get the same message, still waiting on my avatars

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2022 12:32 AM

i'm still waiting also

RSS