Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost my irons...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 20 2021 7:54 AM (7 replies)
  • Pops1477
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 6:29 PM

Just after the set I was renting expired, my old irons did not auto re-equip and when I went to the "edit equipment" screen, they are no longer there. That happen to anyone out there?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 7:58 PM
  • Pops1477
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 12:47 PM

Unfortunately no, Sam but Thank you for the link.  It seems it has happened to a couple of people but there's no solution other than contacting Help and they're not responding after 2 messages

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sun, Oct 17 2021 11:05 AM

Go into settings on the game player app and change "customize equipment" to normal which reverts your irons back to your equipment but in my case loaded a hybrid wood in place of my third wedge. I then went back into settings and changed "customize equipment" back to advanced to replace the hybrid with the wedge.

Voila...!

• jjClay1956
    15 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 10:42 AM

just happened to me

playing on  pc   can't access settings unless i'm in a match       frustrated      any ideas?

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 3:25 AM

WGT's version of what I posted as a solution

Select the Gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen.

Under Customize Equipment, tap this until it shows Normal.

Select the Back Button next to Options in the top left corner.

Select your Profile Picture and then Edit Equipment and confirm you have the clubs equipped.

Go back to the home screen, select the gear icon, and then select Customize Equipment so this tab shows Advanced again.

Go back to Edit Equipment and equip the desired club.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 12:00 PM

Another procedure that might help re-equip your irons after an expired rental is this one from MarchieB:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2021 7:54 AM

Pops1477:

Just after the set I was renting expired, my old irons did not auto re-equip and when I went to the "edit equipment" screen, they are no longer there. That happen to anyone out there?

Yes Pops....this happened to me.

Previously I lost my 3wood in an earlier update as it was replaced by the hybrid. Luckily I knew of the glitch and and managed to re-equip the 3wood.

This last rental period WGT failed to re-equip my older irons after renting a new set and I could not find them.....or they were not `hiding` like last time where the Hybrid was. I scrolled down through each club I had and finally got to where the lob wedge was and up above the IRONS tab finally showed up so I was able to equip my older irons into the Lob Wedge slot. 

Then of course I had to highlight the Hybrid slot and put the discarded wedge in it`s place.

Long winded work around I know, but just to let you know that your irons will definitely be there hiding in another slot somewhere.

Listee

x

RSS