Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Upgrading Apparel

Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:25 AM (5 replies)
  • Koclea
    28 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 10:31 PM

My ability to upgrade my apparel seems to have stopped.  Al my gear is the same brand and is "rare".  I was upgrading to Level 4 now I cant ipgrade anymore.  Just seem to have a 1/20 or 3/20 on my gear.  Could some please explain how it works

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2021 4:37 AM

It seems to be just luck of the draw, when you play your apparel sponsorship , you will be guaranteed to get something from the sponsor you play , but it is totally random and the rare items don’t come around very often. 

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2021 11:41 AM

Perhaps try doing the sponsorships with Common Apparel and upgrading them first.  Then work on the rare ones. 

• Koclea
    28 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2021 9:23 PM

Has anyone ever won a piece of 'rare' C&M apparel in an apparel pack?

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 10:25 AM

Koclea:

My ability to upgrade my apparel seems to have stopped.  Al my gear is the same brand and is "rare".  I was upgrading to Level 4 now I cant ipgrade anymore.  Just seem to have a 1/20 or 3/20 on my gear.  Could some please explain how it works

It's a joke even when you buy it , it says count 100 for credits all it gives you is 1 game is so bad its not funny and yes I know if you don't like it don't play I'm just saying the game is a JOKE!!!!!!!

Pase

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 11:37 AM

Yes I have rare in each category , shirt , trousers, glove , hat and shoes. They are all brownish in colour , and I have level 5 and 6 for them , not bought. Tbh , I don’t think it is that important , better to concentrate on playing well than what items your avatar is wearing. Having said that I d9 change my clothes daily !! Lol

RSS