Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gameplay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 2 2021 3:50 PM (4 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 6:47 AM

Wgt i have been a customer for almost 12 years, never have i seen this game play worse than it does now. I think it is a piss pour business model to make your customers angry enough to reject the very product you are trying to sell them. How can a game that has been around for over 14 years get worse year after year. i used to play 10 to 15 rounds a day, now i play 1-3, my desire to play this game is only because of my golf addiction. But i think i am reaching my burnout point. This is a PATHETIC excuse for a once great game

Tramilleo

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 4:16 AM

Keep calm and smoke weed.

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 8:08 AM

I am lol always, just gets old with this business model

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 10:21 AM

What do you miss about the flash game? Is it the jumpy meter or the old avatar? Because everything else is exactly the same, including dots on the green if you set to classic.

The only things I miss are the different camera angles and the ability to see distances when it's not your turn. Other than that, I don't think the game has ever been better. But to each their own.  

• Lilpapei
    123 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2021 3:50 PM

Well, for one, I'd like to go on record as to the poor performance and upkeep of this game!  

One games green speed is one 11.0 and another green with an 11.0 may as well be a turkey!  Can't you guys code?

RSS