Forums

Help › Forums

Re: KASIAS KORNER

Sat, Jan 15 2022 11:56 AM (24 replies)
  • kasia1967
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 8:52 AM

Hi   im  kas or  MA"AM   as my fellow members call me lol  . Anyway besides that we are a small growing family that only opened within last 3 months  and have reached level 8 now.. Kasias Korner  can offer you match play alts and cc vs cc style games aswell as putting on fun games within the club and friends ..  We  use discord so its easy to communicate with set up of games dates etc.. but will never be forced to have this..  There is always a game to play in throughout the day with friendly players and you will be made to feel welcome !!   we do try in clash but not expected those that do get the use of free super passes what we earn by playing in turf wars ..All i can say kasias korner as a great team here and if its for you please get in touch !!!  Coming in the new year we will begin a monthly medal tourney

KASIA1967      WRETCHEDPUTTER    ALLQVIE    NATIVA-1

come check us out...!!!

• kasia1967
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2021 4:26 AM

Hi   im  kas or  MA"AM   as my fellow members call me lol  . Anyway besides that we are a small growing family that only opened within last 3 months  and have reached level 8 now.. Kasias Korner  can offer you match play alts and cc vs cc style games aswell as putting on fun games within the club and friends ..  We  use discord so its easy to communicate with set up of games dates etc.. ..  There is always a game to play in throughout the day with friendly players and you will be made to feel welcome !!   we do try in clash but not expected those that do get the use of free super passes what we earn by playing in turf wars ..All i can say kasias korner as a great team here and if its for you please get in touch !!!  Coming in the new year we will begin a monthly medal tourney

KASIA1967      WRETCHEDPUTTER    ALLQVIE    NATIVA-1

come check us out...!!!

• Allqvie
    289 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 4:52 PM

Kasias Korner is still looking for new, active, friendly members. We offer a lot of different competitions and we have a very social chat on discord. 

If you want be apart of a family-vibe club and have a good laugh your more than welcome to join.

Any questions, contact myself or our club owner Kasia!

Freddie 

• jerseyjake72
    351 Posts
    Fri, Jan 14 2022 10:14 AM

A great club very welcoming. very high standard of competition. Lots of social and competitive games. And great communication through Discord. 

• Beermoose60
    187 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 11:56 AM

If you are looking around for a great CC, Kasia's Korner is the place for you. It is well organized, friendly, loaded with fun competitions, and a group of nice people who are really good players. The communication level is excellent through the use of the Discord platform. Give Kasia's Korner a try.

RSS