Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Apparel has no increase for experience boost?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:37 AM (4 replies)
  • billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 10:41 AM

Just joined my first Country Club and have been trying to maximize my experience numbers for the club.

First I changed my apparel to items that have no experience boost, then played 3 holes and total hits was 12, my experience gained was 44.

Then I put on 5 apparel items that have experience boosts of 3% each. I played 3 similar holes and my hits were 11 total, but I only got a total experience of 43.

One less hit than first 3 holes, and 1 experience point less.

There is no gain of experience with these apparel items.

What gives?

Thank you for reading this,

billsmini10

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 5:11 PM

It does give you the bonus XP points. They just don’t show them at the end of the round. If you look at your XP points total before and after a match it will have increased by MORE than what the match total shows.

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 7:04 PM

Thanks MarchieB, you are correct.

I just played the front 9 at St. Andrews twice and had the exact same score for both rounds.

First 9 holes with no apparel I got 135 XP shown after the game's dialog, and doing the math for (before and after) on the XP numbers on the status and equipment page, resulted in 135.

Second 9 holes with 5 apparel bonuses I got 135 XP shown after the game's dialog, and doing the math for (before and after) on the XP numbers on the status and equipment page, resulted in 185.

So I got a bonus of 50 XP!

Thank you,

billsmini10

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 11:31 PM

Furthermore playing three holes is never going to give you many XP’s , you need to be playing 9 or 18 holes , and play your pass on your first game of the day to get the daily bonus number .

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:37 AM

Hi bossbird, I replied to this thread and it is still awaiting approval.

I mentioned that I compared 2 nine hole rounds with and without XP boost apparel, and I gained 50 XP points with the apparel on. As the first reply mentioned, you can only calculate this on the "Status/Equipment" screen.

Thank you,

billsmini10

RSS