Re: Since the loss of flash player

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 28 2021 12:19 AM (7 replies)
  • HAMILTONH2O
    2,082 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2021 12:13 PM

Hi all 

I want to ask this question of WGT players

When we lost flash player version of WGT i lost the ability to accept matchplay invites

and Skins invites and now i can't  take part in the HIO challenges

I have been in constant contact since i realised this was an issue for me as far back as January...   This issue has still not been resolved

Customer have said i'm the only account that has this issue and i might have to just start over again from the start...

Has anyone else has similar issues?

if the answer is yes can you pop your issues to this thread and then maybe customer will be able to actually resolve the issue

Mike 

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2021 7:08 PM

I would delete the app and reinstall a fresh one. And check all of the settings. If it doesn't work start a ticket with customer service.

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 4:21 AM

i Have the same problems with the games most of the time i wait the whole 5 minutes and try a couple more times to no avail. Wit knows that there is a problem. Problem is they have no clue on how to resole the issue. Inviting so called friends is no better.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:22 AM

HAMILTONH2O:

When we lost flash player version of WGT i lost the ability to accept matchplay invites

and Skins invites and now i can't  take part in the HIO challenges

Mike, what OS do you play on?  Windows?  Mac?  Chrome OS?

If you play on Windows or Mac, you should be able to see match play and skins invites on the main screen (your FRIENDS text at the bottom of your screen will change to INVITES (1) when you have an active invite).  If you're on Chrome OS, you will not be able to do match play or skins.  Chrome OS uses the mobile version of the app (from the Google Play store), which does not have those game options.

HIO Challenges can be set to ON/OFF in your settings. Scroll down and you'll see that option under GAME.

• HAMILTONH2O
    2,082 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 2:39 PM

Hi 

I started a ticket for this issue in January 2021

I am on Macbook macOS Catalina 10.15.6

I have followed all the instructions and removed the WGT app off and reinstalled 

but nothing changed

I can send Matchplay invites but cant accept matchplay invites  

i can send send skins invites (only in practice mode) but can't accept them

HIO challenge is set to on but i can't participate due an error message)

The last thing customer suggested i might consider was starting account over (i would lose my friends but it'd keep equipment /balls and credits and coins

No extra info was given as to what that meant

will i lose my consecutive days?

will i lose my premier pass membership?

does my rank go back to Hack?

Mike

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 2:45 PM

HAMILTONH2O:
    I am on Macbook macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Are you, by any chance, able to install WGT onto a PC (Windows) and log into your account and try there?  That would help track down whether the problem is with your account or with macOS.

HAMILTONH2O:

The last thing customer suggested i might consider was starting account over (i would lose my friends but it'd keep equipment /balls and credits and coins

No extra info was given as to what that meant

will i lose my consecutive days?

will i lose my premier pass membership?

does my rank go back to Hack?

I would think starting over with a new account would be an absolute last resort.  If you did that, WGT could get your new account close to where you were before by adding your clubs, balls, credits, coins, apparel, and the Premier Membership you have.  Your new account would start as a Hack, but as soon as you played your first game you'd be promoted back to your old tier and (I think) to your old level.  I think you'd lose all your friends, score history, stats, Wall posts, CC membership, etc.  CDP I'm not sure about.  

Before you go that route, I'd suggest asking WGT Member Services for confirmation to be sure.  Also, take screenshots of all your equipment and apparel and anything else you have in case they forget to add anything back to your new account.

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 5:27 PM

This may seem like a strange question but did you change your Flag from Union Jack to the St Andrews cross around the same time.....

it might not be as stupid a question as you think .....no offence intended!

MIKE.

• HAMILTONH2O
    2,082 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 12:19 AM

the flag had been changed many months before the change over

I asked customer service this a way back at the start but they didn't think so 

I have just found out that it is the reason

Mike

RSS