Forums

Help › Forums

Re: loading WGT

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 15 2021 10:37 AM (2 replies)
  • gillian5048
    159 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 8:56 AM

Need help with loading WGT. I have been getting continual pop-ups say there is a connectivity problem. After a couple clicks the game continues. My friend suggested re-starting the modem. Went back to WGT - same problem with connectivity. Thought if I uninstall game and download a new game it would help. Now I cannot download game. Yes I have performed download before. Using Microsoft Windows on my laptop. Any suggestions?

• gillian5048
    159 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 10:37 AM

checked with internet provider and now have strong signal; however still unable too download game

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 11:43 AM

gillian5048:
    Now I cannot download game. Yes I have performed download before. Using Microsoft Windows on my laptop. Any suggestions?

Two suggestions:

1. Click the green PLAY NOW button on the left.  You should see a pop-up window.  Right-click the Play On Windows button and then click Open link in new tab.  You should get a pop-up dialog box to save WGTLauncher.msi (the WGT installer).  Do that, and then double-click that installer file to install the game.
    2. If that doesn't work, go to your Downloads folder in Windows and see if you can find WGTLauncher.msi.  You might still have an older version of it there that you can install.

Good luck!

RSS