Help › Forums

Re: * TCC vs SEL Alt Tournament 2021 *

Thu, Oct 7 2021 8:17 PM (30 replies)
  • Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 6:20 AM

KenBTEXAS:

quote my partners msg in the SEL forum

"Ken and I went down 2 and 1 to Morgan and Pat unfortunately, but it was a great match filled with a lot of friendly banter and ribbing from all sides.
    We played well but a few wayward putts from me made the difference and they sank theirs.
    What a pleasure to partner Ken who was very supportive throughout.
    I love everything about this club and to represent SEL is an honour.
    Thanks Ken for getting up at such an early hour to play.
    Well done to Dudu and Rob on their win I got to watch it all while we were playing ours.

Robert"

Great fun Morgan and Pat, many thanks, well done

Thanks for posting this Ken and once again thank you Morgan and Pat for a great game and the fun company. I am sure we will meet again and I am very much looking forwad to it.

Special thanks to Bluey and CarlosDev for organising these match ups they are truly played in the spirit of camaraderie that is WGT

Stay safe all

Robert aka Trinbagoboy

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 2:25 AM

OH YEAH

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 9:38 PM

Tuesday 21st September at 6 pm UK

Topaz53 and carlosdev vs Ptrenter and amateur4sure 

Trents and I will be streaming :) :) 

- Varun 

• doylerc
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2021 4:11 AM

5-4 did I miss a few games?

Doyler

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2021 7:01 PM

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 8:50 AM

Apologies for My tardiness, Myself & Paul had a wonderful outing around Pebble with Varun & Marie, Well it was wonderful when My Partner put us 2 up lol

Those 2 buggers spoiled the Party with some outstanding play including a superb HIO by Marie (You dodgy Mare lol)

Cracking stuff against friend, Plenty of People in Varun`s Twitch, Tons from TCC nice one as well as the Usual SEL Suspects lol, Regardless everybody had a great time, Plenty of laughs.

A great fightback by V & M and a huge shout out to My Partner PT who kept Me going and at least I finally managed to make a Putt lmao....

Top Notch Gang as always

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 10:53 PM

Great fun going up against Chris and Paul, the banter spured us on ,especialy when we were 2 down on F9.

As Chris said,all of the above.

A real pleasure to play another tournament with good friends from SEL.

I am truely honoured to get the title of  " Dodgy Mare" ,i will wear it with pride,thank you very much Chris LMAO.

Many thanks to my partner Varun for making me play.it's no small task LOL.

And thanks guys for organising another fun tournament.

Marie

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 11:18 PM

Great fun and entertaining game. As always i was carried by my shark partner which got us the win lol Many more games in future where i can be a baby dolphin again lol

Big thanks to her and the HIO was a big time thriller which put us back in track being 1 down and there after we tried to be consistent with the birds. 

Thanks Marie, Chris and Paul.

As always thanks to all twitch viewers as well for joining the show. big fun. 

- Varun

• krcun70
    225 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 1:06 AM

Miljan and I played our game

we took the lead quickly after 3 holes there was 2UP on us

we held that advantage until 12 holes, then it was uncertain until the very end, and at 18 holes they had an approach kick at 3 ft and I had to hit the eagle with 5 yards to win, that's what happened, I threw in where I used almost all 90 seconds for that shot, so we beat 1 UP Miljan and me

I also want to say that Ali and Hikmet played very well

Zoki

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 1:54 AM

bluey403

sat 9pm tampa time

topper / chop   v kay / walter

RSS