Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wezley216

Thu, Sep 9 2021 10:07 AM (5 replies)
  • WalrusHollow
    579 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:16 PM

This female Lvl192 Tour Champion from Canada with the golden putter enjoys sweeping in to your club, friending a few, contributing some XP's and promptly leaving just as quickly. She clears out her 'friends list' and moves on to her next target. I'm glad she's having her 'jollies' but she needs to pull her head in and have her fun elsewhere.

Anthony

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 4:17 AM

Image result for pictures of pharaoh *Let my people go*

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 2:39 PM

They have over 15k ranked rounds on a 2017 profile. That has to be primarily bot-played rounds.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 7:25 AM

sammey1:

They have over 15k ranked rounds on a 2017 profile. That has to be primarily bot-played rounds.

Hell no. That's 10 or 11 rounds a day. I do 12 9 holers inside 2 hours, so absolutely no need for a bot for people to play 15k rounds in 4 years. 

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 7:54 AM

WalrusHollow:

This female Lvl192 Tour Champion from Canada with the golden putter enjoys sweeping in to your club, friending a few, contributing some XP's and promptly leaving just as quickly. She clears out her 'friends list' and moves on to her next target. I'm glad she's having her 'jollies' but she needs to pull her head in and have her fun elsewhere.

Anthony

No harm, no foul. She gave your Club XP and left, and didn’t take anything from you. You are the owner with obligation, not her. 

Whatever happened to rule about not being able to name other players, WGT?

Players are free agents, can come and go as they please. She did nothing wrong. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 10:07 AM

MojosMojo:

WalrusHollow:

Anthony

No harm, no foul. She gave your Club XP and left, and didn’t take anything from you. You are the owner with obligation, not her. 

Whatever happened to rule about not being able to name other players, WGT?

Players are free agents, can come and go as they please. She did nothing wrong. 

Agree totally mojosmojo, we are all free agents to go where we please and when , as an owner , the onus is on us to please our members or accept they can leave when they don’t get what they want.

RSS