Sat, Oct 16 2021 8:48 PM (28 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 1:08 PM

members@wgt.com 

• alanmason
    22 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 4:22 AM

please any1 help me. I am not able to connect to wgt management.

for me there is no reply for emails. can I say my problem here. will wgt moderators give a solution here

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 10:33 AM

On the actual game go the the setting icon bottom left on my iPad, click on it when next page opens click on help centre the middle icon contact us. Open and you will get form to fill out with any issues, more importantly it will tell you what email address they are sending emails to, that’s if they are sending them of course. I always get a reply using this system.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 2:58 AM

They are aware and are looking into it, I get a email back from them saying  that the issue is caused by hitting to near the edge of your screen device, try hitting it more to centre of the screen. So what they are really saying is okay we messed up with the software but found out be accident that if you hit more central it will be ok until the software people find out what they did wrong. It’s a touch screen and the action of touching the screen anywhere on the screen be it near the edge or not really shouldn’t make any difference, unless of course they designated a particular area for you to hit to stop, like the swing, you can only start your swing if you hit that swing button.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 4:53 AM

Not to sound like a jerk but if the e-mails you sent to WGT have as many Typos and or miss spellings as your posts in this thread WGT might not even understand what you are asking for or about, Send them another e-mail and proofread it well so you know that WGT will be able to understand your problem. And be respectful ,You are more likely to get a response if you are respectful than you will if you are rude and or disrespectful,

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 6:52 AM

alanmason:
    can I say my problem here.
    Yes you can.

alanmason:
    will wgt moderators give a solution here
    Usually not, as this is a user forum. Thus, there will be no solution to any "account" problem. For anything else, like playing or choice of equipment or... you may give it a try.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 1:17 PM

Don't forget to check the junk/spam folder.  Every once in a while when I'm clearing out a bunch of unread emails I select a few on accident and sometimes they get marked as spam without me realizing it.  

Occasionally I skim through my junk/spam folders just to make sure.   Who knows, maybe you find a response there?  

• alanmason
    22 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2021 11:11 PM

I got a message from wgt moderators:

on 07 Sep 2021 at 6:38 AM

Hello,

I ran across your forum posts and was reaching out to see what issues you were experiencing? I also wanted to see where you were messaging from as I don't see any e-mails on any of our platforms at this time. Just let me know and I will be happy to assist you further with this issue.

-WGTJudgeSmails

I have replied to this message, but not got any reply message from WGTJudgeSmails

please see this forum post and post me a reply. I am in die hard necessity of reaching customer service

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2021 3:58 AM

I sent a email about a putter I was trying to sell and within 3 hrs they the sold it and the credits were in my acct.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2021 5:05 AM

Tigerpaw509:

I sent a email about a putter I was trying to sell and within 3 hrs they the sold it and the credits were in my acct.

The old stand bag + glitch?

RSS