Help › Forums

Re: LET ME BE CLEAR

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 18 2021 11:33 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GoofBall14
    18 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 6:07 PM

Finally, I read a post with real words, if your avg 81.1 pair up golfer avg 62.3 97% of the time you will lose. Lower avg has the advantage. (Been 60 yards out hitting from fairway used pw 110 on purpose shot goes 30 yards.)   Seems like Mr. WGT to the breaks to lower avg golfer, same when host showdown tournaments for rookie’s golfer who win -9 under hum. Right now, show down rush tournament golfer in lead after just 9 holes. (level105 avg. 58.31) I have IQ of empty can because just finished couple of beers but not STUPID !!! Happy Labor Day stay safe and Get the Vaccine it’s common sense

GoofBall14         

MY-GAME

• GoofBall14
    18 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 1:23 AM

• I SPEND NO MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME TILL YOU GROW A BRAIN.

Sucker, why not play earn free credits

• You run these coin games, where a Pro or TOUR PRO, gets to play with a LEGEDN OR CHAMPION.....

Who you may be, yes the golfer with lower avg has the advantage.

• DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?????????????????

Again, who may you be or who is You

• You are running this game like a person with a 60 IQ

Who is you, game is not ran by a person, computer/HTML/Java script, runs the game, humans programs the game.  So are you referring to You the HTML/Java

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 5:32 PM

No comment!😇

Sorry,but i can't resist. "Who is you?" This question has plagued mankind since the beginning of time itself!

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2021 10:55 PM

I'm relatively new to WGT, being into the game about 2 months. I've video golfed for decades. Recently, I attained Master at level 61 pretty much 100% heads up matches. Turning Master also brought some obvious issues and discrepancies.

Master rank moves the tees back from the Tour Pro, but clubs purchases are level based and rank has zero value. Tour Pro at level 100 can buy the same clubs that a Legend can buy at level 100. However, I'm stuck buying low level clubs and am at a huge disadvantage. My ball is literally 80 yards behind on some fairways to a high level Tour Pro. 

While my tees are forward of the best players, they easily sail by me off the tee. So when I beat a Legend or Champion, I don't feel I had any advantage personally.

The Tour Pros at levels exceeding 100 need to be bumped up in rank. They are gaining advantages in both club length and hole length.

Has consideration been given to rank instead of level for club qualification?   

I really enjoy the game and hoping it just gets better and better.   

• ct690911
    7,185 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 9:55 AM

"Has consideration been given to rank instead of level for club qualification? "  

This issue has been brought up a number of times in various posts. Some agree with your point, while others prefer the way it is now. WGT is a for profit business and "fairness" isn't part of the profit model. 

ct

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 11:21 AM

ct, is right. Here is some advice for what it's worth play h2h in the rooms that are played off the blue tees(master level). Then at least you'll all be playing from the same tees.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 11:33 AM

Thanks CT. I think this game is about 15 years old, so I'm sure most everything has been discussed at some point. 

"Fairness" is what keeps players/customers coming back, so I'm sure WGT is all for it. The game is very good, only needs a little tweaking here and there.   

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 2:34 PM

GoofBall14:

MY-GAME

Beautiful scenery!

Every time I see the hole, it reminds me of Fred Couples scooping someone else's drown ball out of the pond.

• PAGES
RSS