Help › Forums

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WGT?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:20 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CaptRon48
    178 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2021 1:52 PM

There's two extremes in my view. There is the coin room legend like myself (never wanted it) who knows i'm not a very good player then there is the Legends who make there name by playing red tees or restarting over and over on ranked rounds till things go there way. The real vets who have played thousands of rounds and earned there title I admire greatly. But bottom line there is room for all of us. Different people play for different

reasons. I just want to be competitive in my tier at some point. In meantime the coin rooms keep me happy.

• Rick6208
    2,103 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 10:42 AM

It happens more often during a SHOW DOWN EVENT ! I always play in the veterans level but the game holds the event in the Paris room, sometimes I get paired against a Pro level player and I don’t blame them for being pissed ! Taking their coins , when all you care about is getting 3 birds lol maybe eliminate coin reward for Show Down Events !

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 11:45 AM

Why not provide detailed options to us players so that we can choose tier, level, coin betting amounts, holes to play, etc?

And for those who don't wanna bother and wish to play whoever however whatever, just leave an option "Quick Match".

Even with this, most would probably end up playing a Quick Match 'cause it would be so hard, nearly impossible to match players with specific requirements, but there will be no bitching, no whining since that's what they chose knowing that potentially facing a much stronger player was expected.

• DriftrM
    8 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 5:39 PM

I agree 100%  This game is definitely rigged.  I complained about the horrible inconsistencies and all I got was punished.  My irons immediately started only getting about 70% of normal distance.  My shots started goping all over the place on center hits, even going opposite of the wind..  As for wind, you definitely can not trust what it says.  Just don't send them a complaint or they will really start messing with you.  It's sad because it is a fun game when it is fair.  I didn't mind spending money on it and didn't mind making my own mistakes.  But when the game itself is trying to screw you, that's when I draw the line.  Not another penny will be spent on this rigged game.  

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 4:17 AM

Really?  WGT punished you for complaining?  All they had to do was take down your post, i dont think there is somebody pushing buttons going "lets screw with this guys irons because he doesn t like us".  As for the wind, that sounds very realistic to me.....in real golf, many is the time i hit a shot thinking i needed two extra clubs and ended up in the sh*t behind the green because the wind changed, or didnt react the way i wanted it to.

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 4:21 AM

How can a pro beat a legend or Champion?????????????

Im gonna flip that...."how can a legend (me) stop losing to pros".....probably a good part of the answer is one of the below...

tell my wife to stop talking to me in my backswing....good luck with that one

Tell my dog its okay for amazon to deliver sh*t to the door...the world is not ending

Tell my daughter to stop texting me in my backswing

Tell me finger to do what i think i am telling it to do, when i tell it to do....not half a second later like it seems to enjoy doing

Tell my brain to stop overthinking distances, wind, spin, club selection, and just hit the damn ball....(Stop thinkin Meat, you're hurting the team)

And this is probably the most important one....stop missing the short putts again because you are overthinking........why the hell anyone of my supposed intelligence would give away the hole by 3 cups on a 2 ft putt is beyond me....

So.................that is how a pro beats some legends (this one) and it happens a lot.....way too much in fact.....

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:20 PM

Cel,very funny dude loved it!👍

Now to Driftr,dude time to break out the heavy duty aluminium foil for a new hat! If wgt punished everybody that complained,well i don't know if there is anybody that hasn't complained about something in this game. I know i've done my fair share and its never affected my play.

• PAGES
RSS