Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ver. 1.71.8 doesn' work on Ipad 10.3.4

Thu, Nov 18 2021 12:29 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Geoffo126
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 7:37 AM

I have exactly same problem! Ball flies right and short on it own accord. Meter flies past mark, costing me balls! My win percentage is now 25% instead of 65%.

sent report they ask for mor detail and screenshots but I never know when it’s going to happen!

waste of time at the minute!

• Alpick1
    69 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 4:48 AM

Hi everyone,

I have WGT version 1.71.12 and IOS 15.0.2 on my Ipad Air last generation with 256 MB memory. Since the last WGT update, my DING rate is getting worst and worst…not even that, just missing the DING by a hair, almost all of my approach shots are getting screwed on any distances over 100 Yds…never seen that before…And I’m a Tour Legend with 56.09 avg and approach avg. under 9ft…so, I know something is going wrong whit this game. Its like all the club distances has changed when you are in a game, almost nothing is getting right, even playing low winds doesn’t help at all…its anything ! I havent succeed to play any ranked round into the last 3 days, my last recorded one was 3 days ago, an unlimited play Tourney that I  had to restart the like 10-12 times in order to get a descent score…And forget about playing single rounds, just impossible mission on Ipads now !!

I have checked all my mapping into different medium winds angles from the Tee in practice mode and it is very accurate like it is suppose to be, but as soon I step into a game mode, nothing gets right,  my shots are all over the place…Its like I have to hit the f****** DING on every shot, if not, Im screwed ! Tried a complete reinstall of WGT, forget that it doesn’t change anything.

I don’t know what they did with the game for ending up with an unplayable version of WGT on Ipads and I don’t understand why they don’t dix that thing right away. I have wrote WGT but I dont expect much from them since Topgolf bought the game, as they are not a gaming company, they haven’t fix anything , they are just interested to make money on auto pilot mode with this silly game…

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 6:07 PM

It might be the iOS. I’m playing the same WGT version on 14.7.1 and have no issues (knock wood).

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 9:09 PM

Same issue here with the iPad Pro. I also have encountered unrealistic winds, like a 9 mph crosswind moves the ball 27 yds off line or 14 - 16 mph crosswind at number 17 at KIA moved the ball laterally 0 yds. Club distances are off at times as well. Hit a half back 3 iron into number 2 at KIA today with no tailwind and the ball travelled 250 yds in the air. Have also re-tested my mappings and they are correct. Like you practice rounds work fine; ranked rounds no. I have reinstalled the app 3 times with no improvement. 

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 5:49 AM

Are you still having the issues? I would like to update my iOS but don’t want to screw up the game.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 10:36 AM

I sent a message to CS and the problems abated for a day. I sent a follow-up message and deleted and reinstalled the app for the fourth or fifth time and things have been better for a few days now. I did receive a reply back from CS acknowledging they were aware of the problem and are working on it. While this was occurring I received another update from Apple - now I’m version 15.0.2 and an update from WGT - now I’m version 1.71.12.

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Fri, Oct 22 2021 8:59 AM

Cicero733:

I sent a message to CS and the problems abated for a day. I sent a follow-up message and deleted and reinstalled the app for the fourth or fifth time and things have been better for a few days now. I did receive a reply back from CS acknowledging they were aware of the problem and are working on it. While this was occurring I received another update from Apple - now I’m version 15.0.2 and an update from WGT - now I’m version 1.71.12.

Looking at your playing history it appears that the problem is now in the past. Good to know.

• Greg91255
    22 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 5:39 PM

I am still having the same problem.  Usually once in a 9 hole round.

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 12:29 PM

iPadOS 15.1 

• PAGES
RSS