Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friend List SNAFU

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 9 2022 10:35 AM (7 replies)
  • AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 10:51 AM

I am a Club Owner and have friended/unfriended members over the years.

1. WGT's limit of Friends is 255.
    2. According to my Profile Page, I have 215 Friends.
    3. According to all the Friend Avatars listed on my Profile Page, I have a total of 344.
    4. I friend only my Club Members. 130 of those 344 are no longer in my Club.

I have tried, time after time, to delete these former club members. I've tried logging off the website to clear. My avatar appears on their Profile Page... but, when I click on "remove friend" on their Profile Page, I will click YES on the "end friendship" window and refresh their page... my avatar still appears along with the "remove friend" button.

I've sent the Help Desk the info... but, along with other issues effecting my emailing Members, I have received ZERO satisfaction.

Any WGT wizards on here that can help me, please?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 1:08 PM

Try blocking the friends that are stuck on your profile page to get rid of them. You can unblock them once their avatars have gone from your page.

I guess if your avatar is stuck on their profile page they will have to go through the same procedure to remove you.

⇩ EDIT : Good suggestion, keep forgetting about that. ⇩

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 2:20 PM

Have you tried removing them as friends through the mobile app or launcher instead of through the website? 

• secundino18
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2022 8:52 AM

It's sad to see how bad the help desk for wgt has not been working.  just trying to submit a simple request for help i get a server error 422.  This is not the only time they haven't lived up to any semblance of customer service.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 12:56 AM

If you play on mobile and unfriend on the website , the friends appear to stay on your friends list on mobile. 

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2022 6:03 AM

block them and they disappear

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2022 10:35 AM

tramilleo:

block them and they disappear

That's the best option for HK

RSS