Forums

Help › Forums

Re: when to buy clubs?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2021 1:42 PM (2 replies)
  • NickJacklaus14
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2021 9:53 AM

There were some great responses, in 2017, regarding what level it would be best to buy new clubs. I am still using the freebies and am at an obvious disadvantage on many holes. Do those recommendations still apply today? Also, how do we best obtain free credits. The watch videos does not seem to work for me.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 11:48 AM

There are three ways of earning free credits , watching videos , to gain 150 cr per day , completing offers , or completing surveys . They don’t all work for everyone , but the videos should work particularly on a mobile device , though you may need to keep resetting your advertising.

Others , will be able to advise you better than I can on buying clubs. I have always believed in buying the best you can afford , and leave buying balls till you are happy with your clubs. 
    The other way to earn credits will be to play the free WGT tournaments and if you are good enough you will win credits . Lesley 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 1:42 PM

NickJacklaus14:
    There were some great responses, in 2017, regarding what level it would be best to buy new clubs. I am still using the freebies and am at an obvious disadvantage on many holes. Do those recommendations still apply today?

Do you have a link to the 2017 Forum post with the great responses?  If you can post the link here, we can take a look at it and give you our thoughts. 

In the meantime, I'll give you one recommendation.  Wait until you reach level 59 (probably only a few short days from now) and then purchase the PING i500 Iron Set (L59+).  Those are the first High trajectory irons available, and they're very good.  Those alone will help you lower your scores.

Also, you might consider joining a Country Club.  Being a member of a CC greatly enhances your WGT experience.  I'd suggest reviewing some of the recruiting posts in Country Club Corner to try to find one you like.

RSS