Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Come over to the Future Champs CC...you'll be happy you did

Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:32 AM (5 replies)
  • JimQ91660
    3,790 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:12 AM

Hi ev1....my name's Jim (go figure, huh?) and I'm a Director of a great & growing CC....Future Champs Rising (FCR). Right now we're a 71 member, level 13 (very soon to be 14) CC and we're looking for active members to join us in growing. We're capping our membership at around 100 members so we don't lose the "friendly", "stress and drama free" nature of the CC.

A bit about what we have and to offer ....we usually have around 12 CC tournaments (on different courses running at all times, and they vary in difficulty from a bit easier to a bit more difficult, choose what you like. We also run a handicap tournament that gives us mere mortals to have a shot at beating our "guns". Right now we're too small to run Bracket tournaments, but that's going to change as we get more members. A lot of our members have jobs and obligations where they can't play every day, and we understand that...we have absolutely no "requirements" to be a member, We would like you to use your FREE CC Pass though (never buy 1 to use) Other than that, play what you like to play inside or outside of the CC...we don't dictate anything you have to play....just do your own thing and have fun. We also play in a weekly "Inter-CC' tournament where we play the courses that WGT uses for their weekly tournaments...you play them by yourself and just report post your scores in our Forum Post we have for it....It's fun and we have a blast. As with anything else, you're not forced to play in it....just if you want to. 

That pretty much everything we have in a nut shell....when you join us you'll see everything we have....I think you'll be happy to hang your hat here. The CC Owner is Evan and we have 4 Directors who help him by doing some of the leg work....he makes sure we have our wheels on the ground and everything runs smoothly (he's so laid back you won't believe it). There's no cliques here....everyone is equal and we all have a say in what they'd like to see....we're really accommodating and try to keep our members happy....that's the name of the game...if you're not having fun, why play?

Just request membership and you'll be accepted....take a look around and see what we're all about. If you're flying solo or in a "Dead" CC (where the owner has abandoned you) come on over. We hope to see you soon....Jim (JimQ91660)

• Hobsone
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 6:45 PM

Would be interested in joining the club. Thanks Tracey

• JimQ91660
    3,790 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 5:01 AM

Just bumping this up to the top of the Forum.....we're still accepting new members....Jim

• SubmarineX13
    33 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2021 11:32 AM

Lol Jim'ster.  Check your wall for my request.

SubX13

• SubmarineX13
    33 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2021 2:36 PM

I'm in Jim if you still have room.  Also posted on your wall.

* sorry if this ends up double posting as my other request is not updating

SubX13

• JimQ91660
    3,790 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:32 AM

Hi all...anyone looking for an up and coming CC to join, give a look see. Take a look at the 1st thread of this post that tells you what we're all about our CC and what we have to offer our members. I'm bumping this up to the top of this post now....come join us....Jim

Bumpidy, bumpidy, bump!!!!

RSS