Help › Forums

Re: PRACTICE PUTTING GREEN

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2021 9:14 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 7:16 AM

..." Don't get too much popcorn . He has just about run me out of here . I'm too old to have to deal with all of his petty , juvenile behavior . There is no stopping him"

Oh c'mon Paul...you're made of sterner stuff. Can't let them win so easily.  As you know, I've also had one or two detractors ...no way they gonna run me off.

ct

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 7:19 AM

pdb1:

Don't get too much popcorn . He has just about run me out of here . I'm too old to have to deal with all of his petty , juvenile behavior . There is no stopping him .

But he has already blown this thread . As he has every thread he has entered in which I am a part of . It is completely nauseating . So like I said . Hold off on the popcorn .

Reverse Flame Baiting v2.01 along with a side of playing the victim while being the perpetrator.

The show must go on, he says.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 7:47 AM

Do you know you can hide posts with AdBlock and a custom filter?

• MasterHacker74
    85 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 9:14 AM

Back to the original question of the thread, the only way I know of to get practice reps on C13 greens is to play unlimited tourneys, either CC or the standard WGT weekly / monthly unlimiteds.

What I prefer to do is play practice rounds on T12 greens, which give you all the same features as the practice greens (putt preview, mulligans) but you can pick the greens you want to work on.  Then when I play on C13s I make small adjustments to the power (a bit less) and break (a bit more).

I'm sure there are other ways to improve putting but that has worked well for me.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 9:22 AM

ScottHope:

Do you know you can hide posts with AdBlock and a custom filter?

Hallowed be thy name

God bless you Scott

Don

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 9:40 AM

Cheers Don.

I'm not sure whether anyone apart from deena has ever used it. She may have even used it to hide my posts after I removed her from my friends list.
    : /

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 10:11 AM

Practice green setup is useless. Best to play a round in practice mode and use mulligans on greens as much as possible.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 10:27 AM

ScottHope:

Cheers Don.

I'm not sure whether anyone apart from deena has ever used it. She may have even used it to hide my posts after I removed her from my friends list.
    : /

Deena was/is a complete whack-job....ala Henry.  Paul is just...ummm...chatty..:)

• PAGES
RSS