Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country club banck

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:11 AM (6 replies)
  • Strongphoenix
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:15 AM

My idea is that players can donate to the country club to make credit tournaments 

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:47 PM

It's an old idea that's never been implemented

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/309379.aspx

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 4:22 PM

Strongphoenix:

My idea is that players can donate to the country club to make credit tournaments 

Or you can just make a CC tournament with an entry fee and the top X players will each get a share of the pot.

• Strongphoenix
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 7:53 PM

I  was thinking of a huge credit tournament like $50k credit that members all could contribute for the tournament 

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 2:08 PM

Strongphoenix:

I  was thinking of a huge credit tournament like $50k credit that members all could contribute for the tournament 

There are ways to make something like that happen without a CC bank.

One way is to have a member (who has sufficient credits) create the CC tournament and add the credits to the purse out of their own pocket.  Then other members could send sleeves of balls as gifts to the "creating" member as a way of defraying the tournament cost.

Another way is to have each donating member set up a CC tournament with a credit prize in the amount of their donation.  Then only the "collecting" member would play those tournaments and collect the donations.  Once the "collecting" member finished collecting all the donations, they could then set up the huge credit tournament using the credits they collected.

Whichever way you go would need to be carefully coordinated amongst all the members of your CC.

Good luck!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 4:16 AM

SamSpayed:
    Whichever way you go would need to be carefully coordinated amongst all the members of your CC.

That's what makes it surprising he's asking here. His club already have a 100,000c tournament and have had many other high credit ones.  They also have the strongest relationship with wgt of any club.  There are people there that know how to do this.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:11 AM

You need to talk to Kenher01 or WaLk0fLife who were involved with a club bank for Paragon.

RSS