Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TopTracer Display Box

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 18 2021 4:48 AM (5 replies)
  • RexRapt0r
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 10:28 AM

Can you make the TopTracer display box stay where I move it to? After every shot it resets to a position that blocks the view of the Fairway or Green! I move it to one side and it jumps back to the middle if I switch views for my next shot!!! TY

• RobHon
    76 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2021 2:12 AM

+1

I know this appeared on another thread too and was well supported. It's really annoying to have to move it at least once every shot. Please put it somewhere sensible.

• Xarav
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2021 9:09 PM
    +1 Actually, It’s very simple for a moderate programmer to do it. Just need a variable to store left corner location (X,Y) of the TopTracer box. I think WGT has a lot of good programmers.
  • SamSpayed
    4,863 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2021 12:53 PM

RexRapt0r:

Can you make the TopTracer display box stay where I move it to? After every shot it resets to a position that blocks the view of the Fairway or Green! I move it to one side and it jumps back to the middle if I switch views for my next shot!!! TY

+1

Here's a picture if it helps WGT understand what we're talking about.

Top tracker

• BWerthy
    1,008 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 8:42 AM

Are we still talking about this? What a shame.  I posted this exact same thing over a year ago and I know it had been “looked at” previously before that. Seems as though WGT doesn’t check the forums suggestion threads for suggestions on how to improve the game. 🤷🏻

• Markofteja
    251 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 4:48 AM

BWerthy:

Are we still talking about this? What a shame.  I posted this exact same thing over a year ago and I know it had been “looked at” previously before that. Seems as though WGT doesn’t check the forums suggestion threads for suggestions on how to improve the game. 🤷🏻

Any updates wgt ?

RSS