Help › Forums

Re: Plus Membership

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 1 2021 8:42 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Veraps
    240 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 5:17 PM

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I purchased a monthly Plus Membership earlier today so I can take advantage of the extra 50% XP.  However, I haven’t noticed any change at all and have played a few rounds since the purchase went through. Do I have to do anything to activate this?  Nothing in my inbox. I messaged WGT but I suspect it will be days before I hear back.  

thanks

Kyle  

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 11:24 PM

Kyle,

Did you check your inbox, you may have to claim it from there.

John

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 2:01 AM

Veraps:
    I purchased a monthly Plus Membership earlier today so I can take advantage of the extra 50% XP.  However, I haven’t noticed any change at all
    I wonder why I see (in your activities) you buying balls on 21st but nothing since. Did you check your account for the purchase?

I also noticed no "monthly membership" on offer, only a year's worth of it for 9,900 credits. *scratching head*

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 5:09 AM

alosso:

Veraps:
    I purchased a monthly Plus Membership earlier today so I can take advantage of the extra 50% XP.  However, I haven’t noticed any change at all
    I wonder why I see (in your activities) you buying balls on 21st but nothing since. Did you check your account for the purchase?

I also noticed no "monthly membership" on offer, only a year's worth of it for 9,900 credits. *scratching head*

Apple users have a monthly option available.

• Cicero733
    2,291 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:27 AM

For everyday rounds w/o CC passes you will notice only a small gain in XP because the XP itself is relatively small. On the first round of the day played with a CC pass you will see a significant increase.

No there is nothing you need to do to activate it.

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:37 AM

I'm not seeing any gain on any rounds, with or w/o the CC pass.  Additionally, I'm supposed to be able to carry 2 CC passes and I still only have one at a time.  Leads to believe that this hasn't been activated.  

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:41 AM

Hey John, I was thinking that there would be something in my inbox to click on but nothing.  Interestingly, every time I open the app I have a red dot beside my inbox indicating that I have a message but when I go in there is nothing. 

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:43 AM

I noticed the 9,900 credit withdrawal too which was strange because it was a apple subscription and my credit card was charged.  However, my credit balance didn't actually deduct by 9,900 so maybe that was just an internal thing.  I don't know.  THe whole purchase has been strange. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 10:12 AM

If you go to the pro shop -

other-

subscription. 

Do you get owned under Plus Membership?

• Veraps
    240 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 10:50 AM

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.  WGT contacted me and asked for a receipt of my purchase (which I had from Apple) and they then activated the Plus membership.  Not sure why it didn't happen in the first place but all is good now.  

Kyle 

• PAGES
RSS