rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 27 2021 1:59 AM (5 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2021 8:05 PM

Date of membership?

Player level?

Match play wins against Cs and TCs?

There are a few ways to tier up "invisibly", FB, mobile games ... , yet all are perfectly legal.The company has adapted to let nobody stay in low tiers too long, they want our best (for themselves)!

Why bother?

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 9:57 PM

Coin games, obviously.  There is a promotion system there I do not understand (yet, or maybe never).

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 4:07 AM

jacktrade51:
    Coin games, obviously.
    That good average contradicts to this idea. Perhaps, if we could look into the profile...

jacktrade51:
    There is a promotion system there I do not understand (yet, or maybe never).
    There hasn't been much information on this path of progress - too little mobile players in the forum!

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:20 PM

As I have said in other forums, WGT is trying to run an arcade game along side the original "be the best" golf simulation.

Black Diamond GC will stick with the latter, although some of us might dabble in the former.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 1:59 AM

alosso:

jacktrade51:
    Coin games, obviously.
    That good average contradicts to this idea. Perhaps, if we could look into the profile...

jacktrade51:
    There is a promotion system there I do not understand (yet, or maybe never).
    There hasn't been much information on this path of progress - too little mobile players in the forum!

Also his status contradicts that. He said if you only play coin games don’t bother to friend me. 
    He could be like Young 46 and a few others who started WGT through Facebook and then asked WGT to move his account to WGT,  

RSS