Help › Forums

Re: Apparel from old site

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 8 2023 2:47 PM (22 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 1:09 PM

cussinjack:
    It's been over a year since the format has changed.  Is there more apparel from the old format still coming?

Maybe this is a question that our new Community Manager, WGTNico, can answer.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 3:22 PM

I have been summoned! I asked around, and they are still working on bringing apparel from the flash version, sorry for the delay on things, but it's about balancing bringing back old stuff while also creating new apparel items.

SamSpayed:

cussinjack:
    It's been over a year since the format has changed.  Is there more apparel from the old format still coming?

Maybe this is a question that our new Community Manager, WGTNico, can answer.

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2022 6:02 PM

WGTNico, may I also summon you about recompense for golf club bags that were owned under Flash?  After a couple of my club members received (after requesting) 1000’s of credits for their bags, I also politely requested the same.  I was told, instead, that it was still being looked at as an issue that would be dealt with.

That was over 2 years ago.  Maybe 3.

Nothing has happened.  I would like credits, p,ease,  for 1 regular bag and two of the special, four-version bags.

Thank you.

AKD

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2022 1:29 AM

I would like my Ketel One apparel...I doubt it's gonna happen.

• mega1byte
    769 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2022 5:21 PM

Good evening WGTNico:

I am just getting around to catching up on forum topics.

I am glad they are still working on it (old apparel) as I really do miss my Kilt.

Every year I host a Country Club Tournament (St. Andrews) usually in line with the PGA Open Championship and it was an apparel I wore for that Tourney. 

And I'm pretty sure some members would love to purchase one or two . lol

Anyway , I look forward to seeing one of my old apparels returned.

Mega

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 5:28 AM

Just trying to keep this in the Forum. Would really like an answer about this topic. Thanks

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 4:59 PM

cussinjack:

Just trying to keep this in the Forum. Would really like an answer about this topic. Thanks

Yes, I would, too.  Still no recompense for my former equipment bags…..

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 11:24 AM

cussinjack:

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:00 PM

Sounds like a Politicians answer... We The Customers, who support this site, would like a Straight answer on this subject, as it has been an awful long time for the Brass to make a decision.  We spent our money to purchase these Missing Items. I feel like I'm being setup for a mugging.

RSS