Forums

Help › Forums

Re: account disabled

Wed, Aug 18 2021 9:38 AM (2 replies)
  • ThegoodScott
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 7:11 AM

A couple of days ago my driver disappeared from my bag, so i sent a message to the support team and now my account has been disabled without any explanation as to why. the support team has not been helpful at all. i just want to be able to play on my account and hopefully get my driver back but I'm assuming i wont because it was purchased with credits and we all know how wgt is with that stuff. if anyone can please help me resolve this issue that would be great

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 8:31 AM

July 10, 2021:

ThegoodScott has rented the TaylorMade SIM2 Driver (L74+) in the Pro Shop.

I suppose that it may have been replaced with the Starter driver when the rental was over(?) Perhaps your good driver is sitting in the inventory(?)

Can't tell about your disabled account. At least, you may log in and post here which says that your account is at least partly working.

ThegoodScott:
    I'm assuming i wont because it was purchased with credits and we all know how wgt is with that stuff.
    Here, I can't follow you. All equipment is purchased with credits, and I don't recall any particular behaviour related to that fact!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 9:38 AM

I can see you purchased a sim driver in June . Are you able to access your account from this web page just to check you haven’t inadvertently sold the club ? If not all you can do is keep on emailing WGT . Good luck 

RSS